5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13299127 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great, works as expected...
However in my setup I'd love to have this enabled only for the keybindings (as the smooth scrolling provided by my thinkpad trackpoint is enough), could be added an option to disable it on mouse?
- Firefox ユーザー 13453842 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've just switched back to Firefox which I used for many years prior to moving to Chrome some time ago.
I used this extension on Chrome, where it's named "Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller" and found it invaluable for configuring scrolling to suit my use.
I was delighted when I moved back to Firefox to discover that kataho is also supporting/developing it here.
It has a very nice layout, is easy to configure and works extremely well without any intrusions.
Thank you kataho, please keep up the great work!
- Rylan によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価"Access your data for all websites"
How is this necessary? What exactly does it do and how does it have anything to do with scrolling functionality?
Aside from that I guess it works as intended, but there shouldn't be such an odd permissions requirement
- The Moe によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I usually don't write reviews, but after struggling with my new Win 10 computer, 4k, and Logitech mouse, I thought others should know that this app worked for me. Tried the Logitech Smooth Scrolling app, latest version, and it made browsing either slow (middle wheel one line) or way too fast (three lines at a time). There was no middle ground. Tried this app and liked it so much, I contributed the $1.99 without hesitation. Live saver for me.
- FF User によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価First, I carefully read through the code in the entire XPI, looking for any funny business. (just unzip it and see for yourself). Since this plugin (along with a million others) can see all of your data on all of your websites, you should definitely consider doing that sometimes. You should also consider having multiple browser profiles configured (see FF Profile Manager) for different levels of security.. you probably don't need Ad Blocking on your bank's website!)
Second, I installed it. And, wow. This is fantastic. Simply does what it says, with an extremely configurable (and relatively easy-to-use, given the complexity it's hiding) scrolling behavior UI. Of course, you don't even need to tweak it -- it's got presets for most needs. Want to scroll fast or slow? It's got you covered.
But, most importantly, it just works -- smoothly and cleanly. Combined with Firefox's Reader View, this is as nice to read on (or nicer) than a Kindle Fire e-reader (at least if you have a decent screen.) No more page flipping needed.
Absolutely thrilled - love this plugin. Excellent work. A long list of contributors (and translators) means that it's truly a community project. I don't know what the other reviewer was referring to by license issues, but the BSD 2-clause is just about the cleanest, most open license in existence, trumping even MIT.
I'm currently in the process of switching from Chrome (ium) back to FF after many years away. I'll still do certain types of development on Chrome, but FF is so much more appealing (and more configurable). This plugin is awesome and really helps me move in that direction faster.