5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Stonecrusher によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you for the update, now it's also smooth again for scrolling long discussions on github with page-up / page-down keys.
p.s.: I also consider the preset feature unnecessary. Who would ever want to switch between those profiles? Customize it once and forget about it!
- Firefox ユーザー 14237604 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Why would a smooth scrolling extension need ACCESS TO ALL MY DATA FOR ALL WEBSITES?
The app has access to everything I go to, including any usernames or passwords I enter in...
- oggerbolt によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Generally useful, but
- does not work on all pages
- settings need description, eg. labels for the diagram, or the colored areas. (Yes, it its possible to figure them out eventually, but this not exactly intuitive and user-friendly.
With these issued fixed it would be worth 5 stars.
- Firefox ユーザー 14167748 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価In general this is pretty nice. It takes a bit to figure out what the settings actually do, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy to configure. The presets are kind of useless, except as a guide for creating your own custom configuration. Also it doesn't work on some pages, ironically this page being one of them.
- Wronschien によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great extension, though it catches mouse rolls a bit too early, I mean it prevents EdgeWare addon to work well with mouse wheel. Anything can be done about that ?
Anyway, thank you !
- FAOC1 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価1. The performance is bad compared to Smoothwheel. (You cant make it fast and smooth at the same time.)
2. Does not work on all web sites. SmoothWheel always worked perfectly.
3. Needs the ability to scroll in fractions of a page - e.g. 1/2 page, 1 page or 9/10 page, etc. (like SmoothWheel)
While this add-on works, it really sucks compared to Smoothwheel. That was the best -- it was smoother than anything else, it had better controls, it worked on all web sites, and it worked with all mice (until Firefox Quantum broke compatibility.) Someone needs to resurrect this extension. I hate Firefox without it.