5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13449184 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価The addon is very customizable and works as advertised, but there's one big problem. On websites with lots of autoplay videos, like Reddit for instance, scrolling through will become very laggy and skip around repeatedly, losing all smoothness. This doesn't happen with Firefox's native smooth scrolling or autoscrolling feature. I'm on Linux by the way. Not sure if that's relevant.
- Firefox ユーザー 14337877 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Functions great. Only troublesome aspect for me is that if I toggle the extension to 'disabled' in the toolbar icon, it will forget this choice and start 'enabled' the next time I quit and launch Firefox.
I only use the extension on a minority of my systems where my mouse driver has bad scroll configurability, so I'd much rather have to toggle on there than toggle off the majority of times I start the browser.
While I'm being critical of an extension which someone has made and released to absolutely no cost to me, the ability to explicitly type in values in the configuration screen (vs only being able to adjust the sliders) would be a plus as well, in my eyes.
- herofox によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Surprisingly delighted with this extension. My settings for a built-in trackpad in Mid 2012 MackbookPro 15 on Ubuntu 19.10 are:
- Step size: 50
- Smoothness (Forepart): 3.04
- Smoothness: 87.42
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 124
- Acceleration by travel distance: 1.39
It removes the awkwardness on my fingers at the fresh installation. I will still have to adjust a little bit though.
- Firefox ユーザー 14452027 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価tested 3 scroll-addons. this is the best.
- Very clear and intuitive settings menu.
- All settings have high usage potential.
- The effects of the settings are accurate and absolutely functional.
- Changes can be tested without updating the page.
- Jorge によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent! Advanced options to customize the mouse wheel sensibility, acceleration, smoothness, speed and even more settings with wide range values. Transformed my mouse wheel behavior in Linux with Gnome from very slow to very fast sensitive! Congratulations to all developers and collaborators! Jorge, from Brasilia, Brazil.