- 5 段階中 5 の評価Попытка реализации "сетевой демократии". Не идеальная, но уж какая есть! :) Кто может лучше - пусть сделает лучше...
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Misleading release notes.
Do not blindly, lazily copy-and-paste from one version to the next.
Instead, please publish notes that are meaningful – so that changes to your code can be audited.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 12日前Hi! Thanks for your feedback - we've fixed the description.
That's happened Due to the proximity between the releases, we hadn't changed the description.
We hope this meets your request, and you'll consider changing your review.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I like seeing WoT ratings on each link before I click it, but I wish it didn't interfere with rendering web content. For instance, on Facebook, many third-party embedded images are cut off by the WoT extension. I tried adding an exception for Facebook, but it isn't being honored.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 13日前Hey, Thanks for your feedback.
We have passed on your note to our RnD team for further investigation and we'll be in touch soon.
Please contact us directly via support.mywot.com and we'll try to solve the problem together.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Great! Only one time the ratings were wrong, for filehorse.com, it was a bad website, and it gave me viruses, but I easily cleaned them! Otherwise AWESOME!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Is a "must" for your safe browsing , and if you are an expert please use it to inform others on the spot!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価its awesome
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Why like the security from WOT service
- 5 段階中 1 の評価This would be a useful extension if it were well written. Unfortunately, it isn't. It's uses slow, annoying dialog windows that disappear when they lose focus. The options presented are not well thought out. Etc. Another problem is that the community is irresponsible about what they are reporting, so you can't rely on the ratings. A lot of web sites reported to be "unsafe" are actually perfectly safe sites expressing a legitimate political viewpoint the reviewer disagrees with. On the other hand, many sites that are truly problematic have high ratings because they entice users with something entertaining.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前Hi, Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We're now developing a new version and algorithm to help WOT show more accurate data. Stay tuned! and please contact us directly via https://support.mywot.com/ we would like to hear more.