5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14174455 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've been trying to find a replacement for Tab Groups (and also a way to save sets of tabs as a backup against inadvertently losing them) and this is the first one that really works well for me. I had various problems with every other addon I tried, but this one is simple, clear, and -- so far -- works great.
- chris p によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is the only extension that allowed me to transfer all my open tabs from one browser version of firefox to my developer version. All other attempts using different methods of builtin browser functionality failed to work, all other addons i tried also failed or lacked the ability to do so. Finally, thank you so much for a truly great addon.
- Oliv によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Pros :
- save indeed tabs in sets/groups
- when many tabs in one group, scrolling through tabs has a displaying bug for several seconds which is very annoying
- doesn't automatically add new tab to (or delete closed tab from) a current/active group
- "group view" can display tabs by expanding (which is good), but tabs are displayed with their URL, when tab name would be preferred
- click on a tab link opens a new tab even if the link is already open, resulting in duplicate tabs if doing so
- switch between tab groups will open new windows, resulting in duplicate windows
- there is a bug for the "add current tab to TabSet" option, the same tab is always added
- Firefox ユーザー 12770847 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Remove Tabset button inactive
After losing Tab Mix Plus in Firefox 57, this is a useful supplement (have to load other addons as well to recreate the (Tab Mix functions)
Only problem thus far, is that the "Remove Tabset" does not remove the tabset :-(
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Did you try to hold the "remove button"? I have design feature, when you need to hold button when removing, to avoid accidental clicks. I think I need to clarify it somewhere.
If it still doesn't work, then it's a bug, and I would like to have a confirmation, if it so.
- magnusbaron によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Put the delete "X" button on the left of the "open" maybe so that it doens't accidentally get clicked on.
If you want to delete your extension fine....i think its a good one...just needs a bit of tweaking that's all :)
If you delete there are many tabs extensions waiting for the 57 Firefox after beta to get into the game
- Firefox ユーザー 13354905 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価So far this addon is the one WE which pleases me. Thank you verymuch. It's all good for manual tab saving but when a session contains big amount of tabs, the session could be problematic. Instead loading all tabs at once, why dont implement lazy download when loading tabs only if I click to certain tabs?
Also, if WE finally allows automatic saving as Session Manager does, please add this.
Thanks, awesome work.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Thank you, I understand your pain, that's why I made "holdtab" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/holdtab/ extension for such case. Also you may click on TabSet name and list of tabs will appear, where you can open particular tab.