- 5 段階中 4 の評価sundar によるレビュー (5年前)Simple and unobtrusive, does the job. Needs more customizations though:
1. Option to disable keyboard shortcuts altogether. I don't need these HTML5 video features often enough to warrant assigning shortcuts to them. Also, I use extensions like VimFx or Saka Keys, and it's messy and unnecessary to have two sets of shortcuts like that.
2. Option to customize what buttons we have in the controller. I rarely need the advance/rewind buttons (which crash Netflix video playing, btw), and I need a 'reset to 1.0' button in the controller very much. Being able to customize these would be great.
3. Minor one, but an option to customize which corner of the video the controller appears in. As of now, top-left is the default, but being able to customize that would be great.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6004793 によるレビュー (6年前)Really useful too, though on some sites, a couple of the keystrokes call up other screens.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Gtbs によるレビュー (6年前)I love having the ability to set my own speeds when watching videos, thanks for that.
My only issue is that when you're in the online Amazon Video player, the speed panel (usually accessible by hovering over the current video speed in the top left) is inaccessible, because that's where Amazon puts their hovering X-Ray info panel.
The ability to move the panel anywhere else on the screen would come in useful to avoid this!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ataraxy によるレビュー (6年前)Please add a way to pause (speed=0) as well as resume last speed.
While it's not about speed, having keys for +/- volume would be a really handy for complete video control from the keyboard.
Thanks for a really useful plugin!