- 5 段階中 1 の評価Not working. (FF v 7.1.0)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Thank you for reporting. Though, it would have been preferable if you were to raise the issue by other means, for example in Facebook messenger. Here is a link to company's page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Appteligent
It would certainly be appreciated if you reconsider your review.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Воспроизводит видео с момента остановки.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I really appreciate this
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I wish videos were remembered forever instead of max 99 days.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is a great extension that has saved me a great deal of time, trying to remember or note where I left off on videos. One enhancement suggestion: it would be great if it supported Firefox Sync so that it would resume videos even if resuming on a different (Firefox Sync connected) installation of Firefox on a different computer.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The add-on works great. It does just what it says and the video always jumps to the time of when the video was last playing, which I find really useful when if, for example, I accidentally refresh the page.
I have bee experiencing an issue with videos from links with a specific timestamp don't load. But setting media.mediasource.enabled or media.webm.enaabled to false seems to fix this.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Love the addon, does the job perfectly. Just wondering though, why is there 2mb svg inside the XPI for no good reason?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Works well, but Malwarebytes Adwcleaner picks it up and deletes it.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hi, thank you for your favorable review.
It might seem, however, that this extension has not scored 5 startsfor reasons that some other software misidentifies it as malware, never mind its reputation and longevity in Mozila Addons. As it does not appear entirely fair, I would like to kindly ask you to reconsider your score.