5 段階中 4.2 の評価
5 段階中 4.2 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14190765 によるレビュー (14日前)5 段階中 2 の評価I use macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I can't hide horizontal tabs; without this feature the extension is much less useful.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 14日前Please have a look in the add-on description, which second sentence is literally:
The default horizontal tab browser can't be hidden right now, that's a limitation in Firefox itself:
There is nothing that I can do about it.
- McVitas によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価FOUND A BUG! Devs please fix this as this is really annoying! When I open new tab and close it, it does not activate THE PREVIOUS tab, but rather next tab below the one closed! Imagine I google something and keep opening and closing results in new tabs. All the time I need to manually switch back to my google results. Very frustrating.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前VTR should not influence the tab switching behaviour of Firefox at all. Please make sure to test if this behaviour comes actually from your Firefox. If not, please fill a bug on GitHub.
- Marcus Aurelius によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The latest version no longer allows me to simply cycle through my tabs. Instead, a very limited switcher appears. Very, very annoying. And switching back to the previous tab with shift+tab now opens a menu of tabs instead. That's a deal-breaker. I'm removing this annoyance, and looking for a solution that isn't trying to be so 'cool', or trying to be too much more than just a way of listing my tabs on the right. Why did you do this to me?
- Kjetil Torgrim Homme によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works very well. Not sure if it is possible, but it would be nice if windows with only one tab hid the sidebar by default.
update: does not work in Android on my Cosmo Communicator. nothing is visible.
- Firefox ユーザー 14777165 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I was using Tab Kit 2nd Edition and very much liked it. With Version 52.0 it went obsolete, so I'm using this now, This is pretty nice, but a couple of things I'd like to see:
1. Resolution to hiding the horizontal tab bar.
2. A true autohide of the vertical tab bar that does not require Ctrl-Shift-V.
This is very nice anyway. Would be great to see these things as well.
- Firefox ユーザー 14583922 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great addition. One of the enhancements you can make to your browsers that makes you go "Why wasn't it always like this?".
One significant improvement would be to allow users to reverse order the list. I open a lot of tabs and tended to work from right back to left. In vertical tabs, this means I am working from bottom to top and I would much prefer to work from top to bottom. Please consider allowing users to reverse the order of the list!
Apart from that, works great 5*