- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13434489 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)hello, I'm using 225% scaling on a 40inch 4k screen. QR codes are almost the size of the screen. scaling setting needs to be added to the plugin. Since qr codes are very large, it becomes difficult to read from the screen, it is necessary to go back almost 3 meters from the screen.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15293975 によるレビュー (4年前)works simply as described. Recent bug for me: sometimes QR code is cropped at the bottom and unreadable. Have tried zooming in and out but no luck.
request: a keyboard-based way to close the QR code image (CTL+W?). Currently, I can find no way but to click outside the image.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Thany によるレビュー (4年前)Works really well overall. Doesn't appear to be using a crappy online service to generate codes. So that's all good!
I wish for only 2 more things:
1) The QR code would go away more easy, for example when switching tabs. The only way right now is to click somewhere.
2) The QR code on my 4K laptop screen takes up nearly the entire screen! It is also slightly cropped at the bottom.