- mark によるレビュー (18日前)5 段階中 2 の評価It's not very clear that you have to press an X button on things you want filtered out until you actually know to see it and look for it. I can't find out how to change settings or see where the block list is. More documentation would be good.
Edit: The icon for the settings menu is in the address bar for some reason. I spent too long looking all over the browser for it. Seriously - more documentation please.
Edit in response to dev reply: 1) Not everyone is able to see pictures, or can see them clearly - text description is very helpful. 2) Snarkily replying to someone asking for help and giving feedback with "Considering that you seem to have missed them, I doubt a text explanation would have helped here. =)" ... really sucks. 3) The screenshots did not match what I found in my browser. In the screenshots, it looks like the icon is in the "extension area" to the right of the address bar. My icon was IN the address bar. Firefox alone, itself, does not decide where to place icons.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 17日前How extensions are presented (where the icons are and how users access them) is up to the browser. Firefox surely has a unique unobtrusive way.
Regarding documentation: Did you look at the screenshots? Considering that you seem to have missed them, I doubt a text explanation would have helped here. I'm sure you will figure it out. =)
1) Understood. I might add a brief explanation where the controls are to be found and what they do in the future.
2) You didn't ask for help, you left a 2/5 review without ever contacting me. I have received lots of negative comments over the past years, especially when twitch.tv changes up something and thus breaks this extension. Your criticism certainly isn't unjustified, but I prefer to have an opportunity to fix an issue before the user leaves a low rating - just like I mention in the description.
3) Firefox changed that last year. There has been a lot of confusion around this topic. (Site specific add-ons appear in the address bar while non-specific add-ons are part of the toolbar). There is a workaround on this extension's GitHub repository available. And this is, in deed, unique to Firefox. If you know better, feel free to contribute to the extension via GitHub by either pointing to the corresponding docs, explaining how to alter the manifest or, even better, solve it and create a pull request. This is a free open source project, any help is welcome.
- Firefox ユーザー 15099013 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Didn't block all items in list; did block some.
Another edit: dirt rally 2 isn't being blocked. It's also blacklisted on "titles" and "tags"
Edit to reply to dev: Yes; blocked some games, but not others. Two I remember it didn't block: v rising and another game that began with a "c" (I know, not much help there.) I had both the games in the 'block game' and the 'block tag' (which I tried when the block game didn't work,) but they weren't reacting.
- Firefox ユーザー 15677063 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Unwanted Twitch:
The storage service encountered an unexpected error.
Please wait a few minutes, restart your browser and try again.
Blacklisted channels (303)
Cannot continue to add
disabled "Syncronize Blacklist via Cloud
Solved - thank youTry it with disabled "Syncronize Blacklist via Cloud" option in the extension's blacklist view. This will switch to the local storage engine, which does not rely on network/service availability.
- QuantumDrone によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Used to work perfectly, but everything stopped working for me yesterday. Categories and channels are clearly on blacklist but when viewing by Live Channels I still see them. Perhaps Twitch updated their site?
*Edit* Thanks for the headsup. Man... Figures.
*Further Edit 20 days later* It's back to working now!
- NeXttime によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I like this add-on but in FF 89.0 the icon in the URL bar can no longer be hidden. I hope the option to hide this will return.
- Dinir によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I was using it for half an year.
I just found out clicking the X button often hides some other accounts as well, and there could be still some pages where the contents supposed to be filtered will still appear (eg go to `directory/game/GAME_NAME/videos/all` then change the Sort By to Recently Published).
Since the filter items are all shown in a letter order, there's no way I could find and revert hiding on those I didn't meant to. But even if it can show the chronological order, it's gonna be so much burden at this point with several hundreds of items for each hiding options.
It was good to have a "SEEMINGLY" solid way to completely hide not just categories but also channels on twitch, but now I can't trust the extension anymore. Even if I swallow the bitter pill and decide it's okay to ignore those innocent but wrongly hidden channels, I'd still gonna see some accounts and other things I actually wanted to never see ever again.
I liked this extension. I am going back to FFZ with only category-wise filtering.
- Bullete によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価A must have extension for every Twitch user, this works like a charm and developer is always updating it when Twitch change something and extension doesn't work. Thank you so much for this. By the way, I'm following channels that sometimes host streams that I have in my blacklist and they will appear at the bottom of the following page. It would be a nice feature to also filter in the live hosts section. Thanks!
- ds によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Unfortunately tag filtering stopped working in the "live channels" tab, even the "X" are gone from the tags.
- NSEW によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Disabled all other extensions, refreshed page, restarted browser a few times, refreshed page a few more time, etc... It didn't load a single time.
- Firefox ユーザー 16711652 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価There are so many streams that are just irrelevant to me. This addon removes them easily so I can focus on the good stuff. Recently, however, when clicking the 'x' to hide a stream, I've been getting error: "The storage service encountered an unexpected error.
Please wait a few minutes, restart your browser and try again.".
What could cause this? Is there a limit to the number of streams I can hide?
- Funkymonkeyjedi によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価The add-on works as advertised, which is great. But I have noticed a small "glitch" if you will, some of the CSS interferes with some of the native buttons. For example, on my browser (FF 85.0.2, and regularly updated), twitch's embedded right side chat panel's expand/close button disappears while the add-on is enabled. And same with the left side "Followed Channels" button as well.
As I pointed out this is not a huge issue (for me), I just thought I'd mention it regardless.
Thx for the great add-on, still giving it a 5 star.