### PRINT MODES ###
1. "Print This Tab" prints your current tab.
2. "Print All Tabs" prints all your current window's tabs.
3. "Print Select Tabs" dynamically generates a tab list from which you can choose multiple tabs. You can also search the tab list in real time!
4. "Print Preview" will open a print preview window for your current tab.
### SETTINGS ###
The settings dialog allows you to configure various print settings that significantly increase your printing speed and efficiency.
- Show Print Dialog? "Show Once", "Always Show", or "Always Hide".
- Number of copies per tab (choose number).
- Show/Hide Print progress bar (may speed up printing)
WARNING: The latest version of this extension updates the preferences to a more secure format. Therefore your Universal Print settings will be reset when this version is installed.
NOTE: When printing all tabs, the current version of Universal Print is limited to remembering a few settings from the browser's print dialog, and the settings which are included in the extension's print settings, such as the number of copies per page. We do plan on including the other print settings in a future release. If you would like to help develop or fund this feature, feel free to message the developer.
(version 0.425 Increases the security of preferences, fixes a few syntax bugs, and is updated for the latest version of Firefox.)
Something gone wrong with this extension? Just send me an email explaining what went wrong and I will attempt to fix the issue. (Be sure to include information about your web browser and operating system).
All ideas from all people are welcome. If you need a specific feature added to the plugin for your business or organization and are able to support it's development, please contact my email.
Translators are Welcome:
If you would like to translate Universal Print into another language, please send me an email.
-Updated Max-version for later versions of Firefox.
-Moved preferences to a more secure format
-Fixed some syntax and potential conflict bugs
-Several testers have reported occasionally experiencing 1 tab being printed out of order.
WARNING: Because this update moves preferences to a more secure format it will reset your Universal Print preferences. So you will need to set them again.