- Albirew によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価is it possible to add an option to enable dark mode (dark background and light text and icon)?
especially the light icon since it's almost invisible when using dark firefox theme...
- randomofamber によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Suddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...
- Black🏴☠️Sails によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価... I accidentally clicked the god damn Clear History button, and without confirmation or anything, this addon just deleted everything. Why does it even have that option?? It should at least give a confirm window before deleting 100% of your browsing history. omg
- phloo によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Useful addon.
Too bad there isn't the full feature support of the old one:
- click on button > restores last closed tab
- click on arrow > opens dropdown
Plus, I dont understand why there is a clear history button AND no option to disable this. 1.) it has nothing to do with the extensions function and 2.) if you click it by mistake a lot of things get deleted.
- Orange_PT によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価The "Undo arrow" becomes nearly invisible when using a darker Firefox skins. Could you fix this (or at least allow the user to choose a different color for the Undo arrow button) ? Other than that this is the extension I've been looking for in quite a long time.
P.S.: I also wished that the drop-down panel could look a little smoother and slicker than it does but that's up to the dev to tweak that or not.
- R. Menessec によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価An extremely useful and much-needed addon, especially since Tab Mix Plus stopped working in Firefox 57. However, Undo Closed Tabs appears to have stopped working in Firefox 62. Submitted new issue on GitHub page; waiting to see if developer gets back to me.
- B.T.J. によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works nicely, thanks! I would suggest enhancing the Forget Closed Tabs option - enabling right-clicking the specific closed tab to delete it from the list would be perfect!
- miguelk によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Thanks for this addon! There are a couple of issues, though. Closed Google web page tabs do not show icon or description, why? Also it would be nice to have right click actions on the closed tab list such as deleting the closed tab. The right click simply loads the closed tab, same as with the left click...thanks again...and the Clear History could be removed from the context menu and added to right click.
- syldub によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I propose an enhancement suggestion:
In the context menu, there is the "dangerous" "Clear History" item.
Last time, I wanted to click on "Forget Closed Tabs" but my mouse slipped a little bit and it clicked on "Clear History"... I lost all my browsing history...
In order to avoid this irreversible action, would it be possible to have an option in the addon settings which could remove the item in the context menu? By default, you may put the item in the context menu, but it would be so great if we could have the choice to remove it!!!
- TheWayOfYahweh によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Nice, extremely useful extension, BUT please, remove the "clear history" (no need for it with this extension), too easy to accidentally click on, or at least provide an option to remove/hide it from the drop down menu.
*** A MUST HAVE feature missing > Please, permit us to either right click on a single item in the links list to be able to delete the one single item from the list and not the entire list as it is now, or, set up check boxes in the drop down list, so we can select which ones to delete from the list, then delete. First option is preferred though.
Please update to permit these things and we'll be sure to come back with a "5" star rating. Thanks!
- TheGreenSky によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works and does what you'd think, however with the downside that the "Number of undo items displayed in the popup"-config breaks the addon (uninstall, restart, install fixes it) when I change the default of 7 to 35. It does work with 24 though, and now I only miss showing the url when hovering over an item.
And for your information the addon takes you to its website unasked upon install and uninstall.
- Anatoli によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Nice to see the WE-compatible version, and thank you for keeping it compatible, but could you please make it look and behave like the pre-WE version? Mostly 2 issues: the pre-WE version had 2 buttons: 1 for reopening the last closed tab and another was showing the list, the new version only shows the list. The second issue is the style of the list: no tabs' favicons and overall it is not that nice as the pre-WE version. The orange color of the button could also be made look as the pre-WE button.
- AcidCrash によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Hi there,
In search of FF57 compatible addon I've picked on this one as the most promising.
However I have some suggestions about styling.
Currently the styling of the menu items is a bit off comparing to default one (library entries).
Is it possible to update this to become a perfect match with a browser?
Maybe this will help.
Also an update to button would be neat