Firefox ユーザー 6637689 によるレビュー
5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6637689 によるレビュー (5年前)
Tried a bunch for FF57 and I find this one to be the best so far...took the suggestion of adding the Close Tab History Button and putting it beside this and it's a decent work-around. The only thing missing for me is the right click context menu option from anywhere on the page but I don't see any add-ons that do that anymore so maybe it's a limitation of FF, not sure. Anyway nice work and thanks!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価PeaceByJesus.net によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Best of its kind that I have found in FF Quantum. A left click on the icon in the extension toolbar provides a list of recently closed tabs that you can choose to reopen/restore. The number of closed tabs can be adjusted by the user via a right click on the icon, hitting Manage and then Options.
The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to right click on tabs in the list and choose Open in new tab, or at least a key you can press that would keep the menu open after you click on a tab.
Thank God for you Mr. "Codefisher!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価SSRREEDD によるレビュー (1年前)The extension would be perfect if it would keep the tiny pull-down menu triangle along with the button, as shown in the extension screenshots.
Somehow it is not there any more which is super inconvenient since it means you either have to choose a mode where the button only restores the latest closed tab OR you must use a mode where the button only opens a list of the closed tabs but can not be used to restore the latest closed tab in one click.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14684176 によるレビュー (1年前)Awesome add on.
No restriction on the number of closed tabs that you can open as compared other add on.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Nibinaear によるレビュー (2年前)This and all other similar extensions don't seem to work anymore. When I click the button nothing happens. When I right click it I get the manage extension, report extension menu.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Novack によるレビュー (2年前)This is by far, one of the most use extensions in my daily browsing since years.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15730825 によるレビュー (2年前)Since weeks it pops up spam windows instead of the last closed tab. But opening with the list works.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13977286 によるレビュー (2年前)Can't imagine life without this addon. Thank you so much. I have used it for years now!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Umpahpah によるレビュー (2年前)Again, one of my favourites for this purpose - the downside is that it can only restore 25 last tabs, but I guess that the developer cant do anything about it, as this is a Firefox limitation.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox Security によるレビュー (2年前)Randomly pops spam page instead of the selected page to re-open. Annoying. I wish Firefox would screen these addons again.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価SuperBisco によるレビュー (2年前)Dopo l'abbandono di Tab Mix Plus sono rimasto orfano di questa preziona funzione.
Questo addon è praticamente perfetto.
Una richiesta: come per tab mix plus, oltre alla funzione Restore All Tabs, sarebbe utile la funzione Clean List/Cache of Closed Tabs
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14166764 によるレビュー (3年前)Thanks for this. A keyboard shortcut would be great. Many people have asked for this.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価TwoCables によるレビュー (3年前)I've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Isaac Xu によるレビュー (3年前)Why can't I see the listed button? It can only undo the last close tab with a click.