- 5 段階中 4 の評価FF 70 broke it
- 5 段階中 4 の評価is very add-on with very bad icons, I suggest a set with various icons. thx.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Very useful add-on! I`m searchin for smth like that instead of undoCloseTabs
I`ll be just happy if you add ability to delete tab from list by right click on it
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Sort of does what I'm looking for. It seems to be limited to 9 recently closed tabs even though the settings suggest it can allow 25. The add on that I had with the old FF allowed over 100.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価where is tab closed history? right click on mouse.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks. Please add tooltip with url on mouseover.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価best add-on i found for this purpose
after upgrading to 57+
- option to clear the list
- closed "new tab"s shouldn't show up in the list
left click = restore last closed tab
right click = open list
but i think mozilla destroyed the old right click function in the toolbar
- 5 段階中 5 の評価One of the first things I add to Firefox on a fresh installation.
All of Button Guy's stuff is quality.