- Alex によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Needs custom color setting for the menu, or a global day/night switch. I'm using dark dev theme and this is what addon's menu looks like.
P.S. Don't have gitlab account and I'm not a developer myself, so can't test xpi. Firefox 59.0b9 64bit, dark dev theme, win 10 with dark theme.Hmm… Looks like you are being bitten by my workaround for dark themes there…
Could you please test this quick test hack and see if it works better in your case:
Also please state which operating system, desktop environment & browser version your are using. If applicable also add information about your system desktop theme.
To respond please open an issue on https://gitlab.com/alexander255/user-agent-switcher/issues as I will not receive any notifications when you update your review. Thanks!
- MetaG によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fortunately found this working replacement for random agent spoofer; works as advertised, nice UI, a couple more user agent strings to choose from would be nice (for both privacy and debugging purposes), but all in all great job
- kcufuoyeid によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価The recent update that lets us organize ua is a great addition. The simplicity to edit is superb, the copy and paste makes it easy to quickly update user agents. The UA sticks between restarts. beats the hell out of the ugly and confusing interface of UAS and it's bloated xml files.
I think the only feature now I would request would be to assign a user agents to a website e.g:
visit google.com -> spoof as Chrome
visit bing.com -> spoof as EdgeHi! Thanks for your feedback!
Although I do not currently plan on adding per-site User-Agent switching, it would still be very helpful if you could outline some details on how you would expect such a feature to interact with the rest of User-Agent switcher. I'd be particularily interested in UI mockups and user stories (short step-by-step descriptions on what exactly you would expect to do [in terms of interaction with the extension] in order to achieve your goal). Please add any feedback to the existing issue:
- Joe Nicolas によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly. It's pretty easy to add custom UA. So easy to use, simple UI and pretty powerful. All stars I'll give to you for your hard work. The new random user agent feature just make this addon even more powerful. And dev is pretty helpful, if you ever encounter any issues or maybe just want to send feedbacks, just post it on the gitlab (http://bit.ly/2wpyVdR) and he will help you as soon as he can. Keep up the great work, dude!
- Newt によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This addon is easy to use, works well, and is kept (mostly) up to date with browser releases. I appreciate the option to add custom UA strings, and to modify the default ones.
- PERCE-NEIGE によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Best one I've used so far, but the interface becomes messy if I want to add a lot. Please, dev, find a way to add the entries I want, and to check the box if I want them to show, and when I want to. And a way to add easily common new user agent without searching for hours on the internet, and fix the icon, I don't know if it's possible to make it multi-process.
I've used it with the entries found on: www.techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents and tested here: www.whatismybrowser.com and here: www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agentDamn! AMO, cuts off my response each time – you can find ti here instead: https://gitlab.com/alexander255/user-agent-switcher/issues/2#note_34583563
It would be nice you could respond with a comment to that issue as well.
- chris p によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Okay, so maybe it's arguably the best add-on currently available for Firefox android but let's be honest here, that's not saying much and it certainly doesn't make it an automatic 5 stars. For starters the icon is broken on android and it should have been addressed in testing. As is, the list of selectable user agents is rather small and quite limited and there is simply no good excuse for such a limitation. There ought to be a custom editable list of user agents to select from that could be expanded upon by the user by manually entering in as many agents as the user needs. All things considered, it is a decent add-on with noticeable room for improvement.Unfortunately the possible ways of interacting with the browser's user interface on Firefox for Android are currently alot more restricted than on desktop Firefox (the fact that I can add an icon to the browser's address bar is already a hack in itself!). As such I had decided to halt all further Firefox for Android development until this is being addressed.
As of Firefox for Android 55 this is finally the case and the first set of improvements (no configurable list yet, unfortunately) has landed in the recently reviewed 1.0.5 version of the extension.
If there are user-agents that you would like to see in the next release in particular (somebody already requested iPad), then please add that to your comment and I'll probably add them. The user-expandable list should be released in not-too-long as well.