- Firefox ユーザー 15208343 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価After some months of treetabs missing in the sidebar, it has suddenly reappeared, with all 300+ tabs still in order!
I'm so happy about this uber helpful addon getting back on track!
My donation is meant as a big "Thank You!" as well as an incentive to keep on caring about this georgeous baby.
- Firefox ユーザー 14797007 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Easily my favourite extension that allows side tabs, as it allows labelling and grouping of tabs into groups.
The problem I describe below the fold is easily fixed by the declopers' suggested workaround, and hopefully will be fixed soon.
The extension constantly flashes the entire tab sidebar section white every 2 seconds or so - this only started happening today, but I'm not sure why.
Here's a gif of the behaviour - https://gph.is/g/4gpQ7WE
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前It's rebooting itself. It's a bug, but there is a solution, check out TreeTabs options page and check "Discard tree structure after browser's restart...", then restart Firefox. I was absent for a month because of my work, but I'm back and I will fix it ASAP.
- Cobo によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension seems to be awesome but unfortunately I can't make it work.
All tabs come back to "Ungrouped" after restarting Firefox and even saving the session previsouly doesn't restore them ok.
The message "Session did not match and will not save! Click here to reload" is appearing too. I'm using Firefox restore session, but checking/unchecking it doesn't seem to help either.
Such a shame, this is everything a tab freak could want (groups, folders, tree structure, load/unload) but without a really strong session management, it makes it hard to trust. There's nothing worst than sorting lots of tabs into groups and folders and tree structures to find out later that you've lost all of that back to a flat structure.
Hope the developer can fix this, it really could be an essential piece of software for those of us who work with lots and lots of tabs.
EDIT: It seems if I check on the "Discard tree structure after browser's restart..." option, click on the reload tree message (and then uncheck the "Discard tree structure after browser's restart..." option again) everything works ok.
Haven't had a single crash or problem since, in any of my profiles (and I have quite a few). So there may be some type of incompatibility with my older extension (tree style tabs).
Awesome extension... I'm donating to the author. Hope he can keep up the good work!!!
- Toni Pejić によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Doesn't work, the tabs list is reloading every second and it's unusable
Edit: author provided a fix for the bug
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
- Firefox ユーザー 9947128 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's the best addon for tab management, in my opinion. It has groups and folders , autosave(Tools=>Open Window Manager=>Autosave) and import/export sessions feature. If one "loses" its groups folders, it is really easy to get them back by loading and merging a previous (working) session into the current one through the autosave feature mentioned above. Previously i have tried Tab Center Redux then TreeStyleTabs + SimpleTabGroups(my previous setup).
- Firefox ユーザー 11397320 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Outstanding plugin over a long period of time. This one plugin continues to keep Firefox a productive personal platform. Respect to the developer kroppy and thank you for your updates and ongoing support. My tips. Use 'groups' for your personal knowledge domains and 'trees' to sub-divide these domains by your interest areas.
- Ra Shoe によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful; I mainly use it to show my tabs vertically. Lots of options for customization! Also very helpful for restoring a session when Firefox gets shut down unexpectedly (Windows reboots, crashes, etc.)
- Firefox ユーザー 14461381 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価So good ! Thanks ! I am discovering it for now but so much better than competitor. You can configure so many settings ! Try to have a middleclick mouse this is usefull here.
I think im gonna donate cause its realy a productivity enhancer.