I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Qaz Cetelic によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Has to most features compared to other extensions and is very responsive. Sadly it seems like the extension is no longer maintained. The license prohibits derivatives so it's impossible to continue developing this extension.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価asdasd によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)3 years from last update and still the best tree extension. Tried Tree Style Tab, but still no where close to this one.
It has groups, folders, suspend, restore, pin, so many features
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13656673 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Great add-on but with a few bugs and missing features and without support. It's been 3 years since the last update. It'd be great if the dev would at least reveal if he intends to service this code in the future or not.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13759155 によるレビュー (1年前)Been using Tree Tabs for several years without a hitch.
Anyone who does research online and has many research projects running at once likely has dozens if not hundreds of tabs open at any one time. Tree Tabs makes navigating hundreds of tabs easy and manageable.
Some people are saying this app frequently crashes, but it is NOT the case for me on an old laptop running Windows 10.
Firefox is a memory hog, so perhaps having problems are running out of memory? I am using Tree Tabs on an old HP Elitebook G3 laptop with 16GB of RAM and never have a problem with Tree Tabs. On occasion Firefox will bog down to the point of not being usable due to it not freeing up RAM properly, in which case I simply close out of Firefox and restart and all tabs are restored.
TIP: If you are running multiple instances of Firefox (i.e. multiple open windows) and want all the windows reopened upon restart, close all Firefox windows at once by using Windows Task Manager (shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and select Firefox from the list of Apps and click End Task. This will close all windows at once and when you restart Firefox all windows will reopen.
Tree Tabs add-on makes Firefox one of my favorite browsers (although I prefer Brave for its speed, better memory management, and some privacy features [although Firefox Containers is a plus for privacy]).
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15653932 によるレビュー (1年前)Great extension. Tab groups is a fantastic feature and overall I prefer it to Tree Style Tabs. The ability to rename tabs would be excellent, as well as perhaps a visual style a bit closer to TSTs.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 10259220 によるレビュー (1年前)Great on Linux, doesn't work on Windows. On Windows, it keeps blinking. I think it keeps reloading that is. Tried on two Windows machines. On Linux it runs fine, except sometimes it forgets the hierarchy/organization of the tabs.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Tiriyon によるレビュー (1年前)This addon is the only reason for me staying a firefox user after FF 89 update (even earlier on with some mozilla's bad privacy behaviour). I love this addon since it aids me in my research making everything organized. Thank you very very much kroppy for making my life easier!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価RandomKitten によるレビュー (2年前)Crashes about 60% of the time when I try to use the "Close tree" function - I have to to go "Manage Extension" and select "Options", then it comes up with an error that says "A web page is slowing down your browser" and I select "Stop It" to get it working again. Consistently.
Also it'd be really nice to just have the option to have it close tree automatically, but I'll settle for just having the function work without crashing the extension and freezing my browser.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14376884 によるレビュー (2年前)Fantastico, semplice da usare ma con features molto interessanti (ad esempio vari modi di raggruppare i tabs, possibilità di salvare singoli raggruppamenti nei Bookmarks, o di esportare tutto su file)