5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
- Haf によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is a truly priceless extension for anyone who uses many tabs and wants to organize them in an exceptionally useful way. Brilliant!
You can see more tabs than in TST and it works well with groups too.
- bh69 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価It would be great add only if it will be more stable ... Very often groups are missing or tabs are not in their groups after (re)start of browser :-( Sometimes helps to switch panel into another view and then again to Tree Tabs, but many times I lost the tree structure definitely. Several times all tabs were lost (after firefox update) and addon started a crashed again and again.
- Henricus Cappellarius によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very professionally looking, easy to configure and with tons of options (for those who like to tinker with it more).
Tabs organized as trees, but what's even more interesting, also as folders (for holding nested tabs) and as groups (for holding groups of tabs and folders)!
It's themable, and its theme editor is as thorough as it is easy to use.
Quite a bundle of awesomeness, don't you think?
- oxk4r によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Absolutelly unreliable. All tabs lost, all hierarchy messed and impossible to restore it after hours of attempts. It's a very promising addon but needs a lot of work, this kind of behavior isn't acceptable.
- chtiland.com によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Best Tree Tabs extension ! And I've tried several !
This one groups the most features I need :
- Tree view
- Tabbed Groups (it would be nice to be able to select background colour of tab like in Opera)
- Pined tabs at top
- Themes (you can create your own one quite easily)
And more !
I also use this one with Opera ;)
Thanks for this great "must have" extension !
- Firefox ユーザー 14006752 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Looks nice, with several features. It might even have what I'm looking for, which is to save and update multiple windows tab sessions, but after more than one hour with it, I still don't know even if it has that (others were really intuitive without any learning curve whatsoever). And there is no instructions. Looking for another one, 4 stars because it is difficult to find an add on with the tree structure though, and I'd like the developer to continue working on it...
- Firefox ユーザー 13172032 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Sometimes the tree structure of sorted tabs gets lost, which is really annoyning. The backup feature does often recover this, though. I've tried a couple of similar add-ons, but I'm always coming back to Tree Tabs because of its many useful features. Hoping for a new, more stable version.
- piecevcake によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価29/9/20: I am marking this down to 4 because I am SO SICK of spending days manually fixing lost/moved new tabs/trees/groups/sometimes entire session structures. Occasionally, randomly. neither restore nor merge of backups works and the dev has done NOTHING in over a year to fix this bug, or to integrate containers, and STOPPED someone else who tried to. I'm going to mark down 1 star each time I get mad enough to visit.
Apart from this, I don't know why 'Tree Style Tabs" is recommended by FF and this isn't. This addon leaves TST for dead and is by far the best tab manager I have come across in a thorough search and test.
It is so superb that a manual of all the things it can do would be helpful! The basic sidebar setup with drag-and-drop can be instantly used by new users, but I am still not sure if I have found and figured out how to use all the other brilliant parts of this addon.
It has multiple backup options- customisable session autosave, EXTERNAL save a group or whole session, import between profiles, merge sessions. Of all the features in this addon missing in other tab organisers, this is the most important. MISSING in tree style tabs. TT's bookmark feature creates tab indexes for saved groups and sessions, structured by group, folder and trees. (Or Onetab - save, restore in new window, Onetab.)
Can use TT search in each window to select and drag tabs by title or url between groups, folders and windows. (Use Conex for cross-window searches by container.)
I use TT combined with profiles as a task management system, managing thousands of tabs. Profiles for areas of work (to keep memory manageable), Custom named groups (thin vertical tabs at the left, can be hibernated when not in use) for categories, custom named folders in those groups to divide tasks (and comment on them!), and finally trees for subpages so I know where I am.
Lots of useful options for groups, folders and trees-- collapse, suspend, reload, bookmark, hibernate, search, duplicate tabs. Customise where different types of new tabs open.
Highly customisable UI: tab height and indent (Yay! fit heaps in sidebar, minimises scrolling), colours for hover, active, selected, search and combinations of them, 1-click save customisations.
AND it imports tabs unloaded - so memory and custom tab titles are preserved until the tabs are loaded. (Bookmark imported groups or sessions before loading to retrieve custom tab titles with Tab ReTitle addon.)
The only major thing missing is container support! Only 1 tabs manager has this (Sidebery, but it's structure doesn't work for me), it is SO needed. (Though merge does keep the containers of the previous tabs, other imported tabs have to be reopened in new container which loses their place in the tree structure - you need to import in a new window, bookmark the import, save the session, reopen the imported tabs in containers, manually rename the custom titles, then merge the saved session and hope it works.)
A few bugs in a some of the advanced features, a headache but those features don't even exist in other managers.