- Red によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great addon, but I wish it had some improvements. The trees are really handy, but when closing a tab, the tab I get moved to sometimes isn't the one right next to what I had open. And I rally wish this allowed you to tag your tabs after already having them open. Having to tag, duplicate, and close is a rather bothersome.
- zk によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価very unreliable extension at ff 57. At previous versions it worked better.
After initial opening of browser at some of windows it shows "loading" indicator forever. And it's possible to move between tabs with keyboard only at the window. Sometimes it loose list of opened tabs at sidebar, though they are accessible via keyboard.
Also order of tabs is broken sometimes for keyboard.
I tired to struggle with it for 1 month. I give up now.
- smuj によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価First time user. Looks good and seems to work fine with the Containers extension. Needs a bit more polish which I'm sure will come as webextensions matures on Firefox. Thanks for the hard work! :)
- Chiburgen_XIII によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価1. I want the bookmark panel to be on the left, and the tabs panel on the right. How to? (Previously everything worked)
2. I do not want to see the tabs panel at the top and right at the same time. How to? (Previously everything worked)
3. Where is Russian lang? (Previously everything worked)
- Firefox ユーザー 13516994 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This was great add on but for some reason I can't hide the tabs as I was able to in previous version of Firefox, so not too how long I'd put up with seeing tabs at the top and on the side. I think Firefox need to do something about hide the top taps too. But will carry on using the add on and hopefully the updates will resolve it.
- Firefox ユーザー 13496128 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Well, it's the best work around so far until a true tab-grouping add-on is developed for FF 57. It's the whole reason I use FF. Wish you could label the parent tabs something else than the parent website. For example, "Everyday Stuff" or "Suppliers." We have several suppliers and different types of suppliers so it would be nice to label each Tree like the tab groups of 56.
- Firefox ユーザー 13484250 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I use this as a replacement for grouped tabs in Firefox 57. Actually it's better than grouped tabs since you can't have nested groups. With this Add-on you can.
But the Add-on really needs an option to NOT open new tabs as a child tab when I middle click on a link. Opening a link from a website often but not always says something about the hierarchical relationship between those tabs. When I click on a link in a list of search results that makes sense. When I click on a "see also ..." link at the bottom of the page of some documentation or on a link to related videos on YouTube it's just nasty that those new tabs always become child tabs of the current one.
- McG によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Tried to make the new version work with 57, but it doesn't. Reverted to 56.02 to resume using the old add-on, which does work.
Why is Mozilla killing off its add-on ecosystem?
- Firefox ユーザー 13427016 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価- doesnt work on the last stable version of Firefox, ver. 56
- in ver 57 there is a number of differences with regular behaviour:
cant make the tree style tab smaller than some limit, which is too large for me
top line tabs are not removed (what is then the point of having this extension?)
Hope the extension owner and the firefox team will fix bugs fast. without this extension there is much less reasons not to go for Chrome
- Ronery Usagi によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Used with Firefox Dev build: I really enjoy this add-on. I love the premise. Stability seems iffy: (1) I sometimes observe the parent tab separated from its children, i.e. there will be tabs in between the parent and the child at inconsistent depths; (2) I have observed once in the first few hours of using it the whole sidebar becoming blank and unusable, requiring a restart. I also have one suggestion: I find that this add-on simply supersedes the vanilla browser tab strip, so it would be nice to have an option to hide the default horizontal tab strip.
- display_name によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Tried every setting I could to prevent child tabs from every being closed, but I was still losing tabs when closing *some* parents. Tried promotion, dummy, only when tst is open, etc.