- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14209580 によるレビュー (4年前)While this addon provides useful functionality, in its current state it is very buggy. I've had regular problems with tab positioning and movement, with child tabs being positioned outside of the area below the parent tab, and with the extension frequently preventing me from moving tab groups around in simple ways--being unable to reparent a tab and its children, or outright being unable to reorder top-level tabs. The functionality has been useful enough that I've worked around these problems instead of just uninstalling it, however now there is yet another problem with it. Now, the sidebar just perpetually shows a loading animation, never displaying the tabs for any of my windows. Closing and reopening the sidebar doesn't fix it. Disabling and re-enabling the addon doesn't fix it. Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't make it work again. As of now, all this does for me is take up a part of the side of my windows with a big blank area with a small animation in the middle of it. So, it's getting uninstalled. Hopefully this will be in a more usable state at some time in the future.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Diogenes によるレビュー (4年前)Tree Style Tab occasionally seems to hang when restarting Firefox,or following a reboot,in which case I simply close the sidebar (using X),then reinstall it with Firefox still running,reopen it,and everything's back to normal again.
No longer working after updating to 2.6.8. I now have the well fabled 'white dot' syndrome,and uninstalling and going back to the previous version doesn't fix it unfortunately.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価YUSUKED によるレビュー (4年前)I have been using it since a long time ago.
However, we frequently lose tab positions in various situations, such as when restarting or restoring with a session manager.
Moreover, I also forget the hierarchy.
This is fatal.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 5863387 によるレビュー (4年前)Seems promising, but in reality it’s not so great. I tried using it in conjunction with Simple Tab Groups and found that after changing to another group and coming back it had spontaneously created its own sub-tree group of (presumably) all unloaded tabs. It’s not clear how you can even undo this short of closing all the tabs it contains. Extensions shouldn’t do unexpected things like this. It also seems fairly CPU and memory intensive at times.
Another problem is that it doesn’t seem possible to organise open tabs (through drag and drop) without loading each individual tab. This makes it pretty useless as a utility for organising already open tabs.
F1 is a terrible choice for a shortcut.
If you use it from an empty Firefox, it will probably work as advertised, dutifully creating trees, etc. But if you already have lots of tabs open that you want to organise, this will do little for you.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13786929 によるレビュー (4年前)Earlier, before FireFox 57, was such a cool addon, now everything is bad: - loads the processor to almost 90%, does not open tabs when i start FireFox, i must to disable and re-enable the add-on. Loads memory-from 2.5 to 6 GB (with twenty tabs). Locks pinned tabs periodically. I also agree with other users regarding the lack of functionality that was there before, and unnecessary semi-loaded tabs, tabs opening at the top of the list rather than at the end, problems with restoring tabs.. nothing works.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13738479 によるレビュー (5年前)This is a fantastic extension, but recent versions randomly launch a pop-up tab with usage instructions that is impossible to close without restarting your browser. The software should not force itself in front of the user like that.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13708883 によるレビュー (5年前)I absolutely rely on this extension - but lately on Windows it just shows the loading icon forever and never loads the tab tree, so I've had to knock it down to one star. (My Mac version still works, a little slowly.) Normally this extension's an easy 5/5 for me, with the new bizarre decision to place the tabs on the title bar making Firefox absolutely unusable.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Shajirr によるレビュー (5年前)This addon does not restore the tree structure when using official default session restore!!!!!
I just had a crash, and what do I get when I restore my session?
All the nested tabs structure is GONE, all tabs are at the same level, and half an hour of work rearranging the tabs into trees disappeared into nothingness. Great way to lose my time.
Oh and I won't even bother recreating it, since Quantum does not support operations with multiple tabs, so I'll have to arrange tabs one by one. Only to lose everything on the next crash.
Oh and there is no "Search tabs" feature for some reason now, so when I need it I need to switch to another vertical tabs addon, use it there, then switch back to this one.
At this point in time, Tree Tabs is a vastly superior addon - it has tab groups, tab search and tab multiselect - all of these features Tree Style Tab lacks.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13070096 によるレビュー (5年前)The previous version of the side tabs could be narrowed or widened at my discretion. This new version does not allow that. The previous version removed the tab bar above the address bar, thus freeing up vertical display space. This newer version does not do that. Why the regression of capabilities? I have removed the addon until such time as an updated and more capable one is provided.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13174481 によるレビュー (5年前)It updated on it's own and I DO NOT LIKE the new version. Why the hell would I still want the top taps if I have side tabs. As far as I can tellthere's no way to fix this, which pretty much renders is useless to me.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13478335 によるレビュー (5年前)I thought just once in my life and upgrade or update would be better than the old and not screw it up.
In previous versions of Tree Style Tab , unopened tabs would show up in red. In all his wisdom the developer has decided to discontinue that extremely useful feature, which helps when you have dozens of tabs open. Why be a developer if you are just going to make your product worse?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13474672 によるレビュー (5年前)Absolutely hideous since Firefox 57.0 launched.
It's probably something rather fundamental that has changed in Firefox that means I'm not stuck with the default tab style AS WELL as the tree style tab.
I think Piro has either reached obsolescence or lost sight of the original idea.
I wanted less screen wastage, now I've got a button, and the tree tabs have a header, *and* I've got the tabs at the top.
If I can't get rid of the regular tab style, I will just have to get used to it.
Real shame - I've been using Tree Style tabs for years, and you've been perfect - but now it's much too ugly to use.
I'm sorry. :(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13472478 によるレビュー (5年前)Firefoxが57になりこのアドオンが最新版に更新された結果、ブックマークサイドバーにタブツリーが統合されてしまい、大変不便になりました。自分の使い方として左サイドバーにブックマークを表示し、右側にツリー型タブというスタイルでしたので、現状の仕様に困っています。もし、作者様にもどうにもならない仕様の更新でしたら申し訳ありません。
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13470586 によるレビュー (5年前)I installed it because I read it could place my Tabs back to the Bottom, but it can't .
Don't know if it has any other useful features ( seems to be too Complex for a "Normal" User )