5 段階中 4.7 の評価
5 段階中 4.7 の評価
- DrF33L600D によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have sincerely been wanting a feature like this.
When "skip collapsed tabs = off (Default on)", it needs options to re-collapse child tabs back into parent tabs when the focus is not on said parent tab or its child tabs.
Hot key that can be held or pressed to enable scrolling between tabs anywhere within the window (not just in the sidebar).
Enable some key to open a parent folder when scrolled onto (when focused on).
The scrolling speed doesn't seem to change when set to a lower or higher value. I see it is in ms, so does it just check for the input of my scroll wheel every "blank ms" and then execute?
(*Some of these features I have requested might be in the options on Tree Style Tabs, so I'll go look of course*)
Regardless, a much needed feature in Tree Style Tab. Thank you.
- Firefox ユーザー 14529333 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Nice addon. Has a little bug: stops working on FF restart. Disabling "Optimize tree restoration with cache" option in Tree Style Bar settings helps for some time.
- Firefox ユーザー 12878065 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価The addon itself is a superb complement to Tree Style Tabs, but I'm experiencing issues where the scrolling isn't working (either on startup or just randomly while already browsing). It's easy enough to fix, by going into addons and disable –> enable, but would like to not have to do that ;)
- Firefox ユーザー 14206541 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It sads because we can't use it when the mouse cursor is outside tree style tab panel. It would be cool to be able to use it outside the TST panel with for exemple CTRL+mousewheel or right mouse click+mouse wheel.
- Firefox ユーザー 13988175 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価excellent extension but for some reason it disables only the scroll feature on every startup. Going into settings and hitting save settings (without changing anything) enables it again.
- Sumer123 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks for the Developer for this extension. Scrolling tabs is a must. But on version 1.2.0, FF (59.02) don't remember the scrolling after I close FF. When I open again FF, I have to come back to option page, click on and off -disable scrolling to change tabs- option. On version 1.1.9 no problem. I have to downgrade to this version. I use tree Style Tab version 2.4.18 .