- XerraX によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価A 'must have' addon. Works really well and saves users from a lot of annoyances due to accidental page reloads caused by pressing F5, backspace, mouse's forward/back buttons, esc, page reload clicks, auto-refreshings, page or system, electricity cut-outs, and other unfortunate happenings.
- David Maisonave によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Textarea Cache just save me from having to rewrite a feedback I spent 40 minutes writing.
The feedback form timeout, and closed the formed. It discarded all the text I entered without warning!
I screamed loudly until I remembered I had Textarea Cache installed. I was able to retrieve the text with no problem.
Thank God for Textarea Cache!
- Alex によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It does a simple job and for me it does it good, saved me some nerves from time to time when some timeouts happen in our ticket systems (OTRS, JIRA).
Works on recent versions of FF, has a history and is slightly customizable.
It's not a lazarus but it's also not trying to. I'm happy about every wall fo text that's not lost.
- Amaylia によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This add-on has saved my butt a countless number of times. I haven't had any issues using it on any of the forms that I use... it's worked on reddit, my medical providers website, and many other forums where I've typed up lengthy messages only to have it get wiped out by an expired session or other issue. I'm extremely thankful for it!
- Firefox ユーザー 5490605 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I am very surprised that this add-on has so few users. It has a very simple interface and some basic configuration controls. However, it is an absolute life saver when something you are writing within the browser (email, forum post etc) gets dumped by a page time-out, browser crash or similar. Textarea Cache saves everything you were writing, including italicised text where it has been entered, thereby saving you from fuming in anger and having to write it all out again! Just select the saved file, copy and paste the applicable text, and reinsert it back where you were writing it before everything went wrong. Damn useful!