TabGroups Manager revived 2017.06.21.011 要再起動
"TabGroups Manager revived" is a fork of the original "TabGroups Manager" developed by Axel Shootingstar.
TabGroups Manager helps the management of multiple tabs organizing them into multiple groups.
I have seen some issues with Firefox 55 and up. *Please always remember save you session and all tabs before updating Firefox version*
Recommended Firefox version is v54 or below. It is strongly recommended to disable Firefox autoupdate.
Remember to Save your groups (current session), and also Export all the Groups to a .tgm2 file, using the TabGroupsManager menu with right click. More information below in install step section.
*(Importing a file with 1000 tabs can take up to +10 minutes, but it works after a while).
Please before installing this extension follow the next steps:
1. Make a session backup of all your tabs with any session manager.
2. Export the tabgroups manager session to a new file and save it: Right click in TabGroups Manager tabbar, click in Settings, Session, enable Display the session Menu, Apply and Accept. Then right click again in tabgroupsmanager tabbar, session - "Save Session", and then "Export Session" to a new file.
3. Install the new tabgroups manager version: "TabGroups Manager revived".
4. Do not reboot firefox.
5. Once everything is saved, disable the old tabgroupsmanager with the name: "TabGroups Manager" (by Axel Shootingstar).
In case anything goes wrong, restore or import the exported tab backup session in the new "TabGroups Manager revived".
TabGroups Manager helps to classify and organize tabs by dividing them into Groups. Because tabs become easier to manage, you can never have too many!
- GroupBar sits just above your tab bar, enabling you to manage groups of tabs in familiar ways.
- Hibernate and suspend free up memory and reduce clutter by placing groups in storage when not in use.
- Automatic backups integrate seamlessly to improve your Firefox sessions.
- TabGroups Manager brings organization and efficiency to your browser.
Thank you, Axel Shootingstar, for developing TabGroups Manager and helping over twenty thousand tab hoarders and users. Our vision is to improve TabGroups Manager and its compatibility and to work with Mozilla to ensure appropriate licensing approaches to maintain Axel's work. We can realize this vision with an ongoing partnership between volunteer testers and developers. Our extended support program offers the Firefox community a chance to challenge our developers and shape the future of TabGroups Manager.
In order to be able to fork the original extension, we had to change the extension UUID and create a new one. Disable the old TGM once you see everything works ok with both versions enabled.