- 5 段階中 2 の評価Noone によるレビュー (1年前)From my experience it isn't very good. All I have seen it do is basically save a window session without much indication to be restored for later. I wouId suggest Onetab, Tabmerger or simple tab groups instead.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価smayer97 によるレビュー (1年前)UPDATE Sep 22, 2022
BUG: Lost ALL MY window labels.
Started to label my windows. Did about 20-30. Then a short while after, lost all the labels (a week or a few days?)
Without the window labels become far less useful as a tool.
UPDATE Sep 12, 2022
- If search tabs, will only show the first 80 windows (I have 92 ATM with over 2100 tabs)
- when remove search, you can access all windows BUT the scrollbar disappears beyond the bottom of the window.
- when first open, bring CURRENT tab into focus (Tabs Helper addon can do this)
- when search, bring first resulting tab into focus
- default Window name to current tab of window. To differentiate from manually defined window name, make it italics or something
- option to sort named windows alphabetically
- add (x) to quickly clear search field
- STILL need speed imporovements!
(Tabs Helper addon can do much of this)
From Jul 11, 2021:
Things I really like:
- Preview feature - saves SO MUCH TIME!!! (I have HUNDREDS of tabs open... currently 1600+)
- filters out all tabs that do not match, across ALL WINDOWS!
Things I'd like to see:
- ability to choose to NOT show windows that have ZERO matching tabs
- speed improvement... not sure why speed is inconsistent... sometimes it is fast, other times it is slow, even searching for the same thing
- ability to remember the last few searches, like is a small drop-down menu
- if start typing too soon, misses some of the characters
- settings - changing size greater than 760 x 600 creates vertical and horizontal scrollbars for the list but does not create a bigger pop-up.... Please allow pop-up window itself to be bigger...
- 5 段階中 2 の評価McBob によるレビュー (2年前)A fantastic Addon, but as I haven't found any place I can ask questions about the Addon, I'm asking a question here. Is there any way to delete all the results of a filter in the Tabby window with just a single command? The filter is fantastic when I have multiple tabs open at the same site for pictures or other media, but I can't find any way to easily close all those tabs that match the filter, but rather have to click to close each one.
"Close all shown tabs" functionality would be an amazing feature to add to your already-amazing Addon.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14715700 によるレビュー (2年前)Interesting functionality, but the content of the popup window is too large, while the window itsself is just too small. I can't even see 10 tabs at once ... The normal Tabbar shows more Tabs at once ...
@Dev: No I didn't find settings. I tried rightclicking the icon and looking in the addons tab, where other addons have an extra tab next to "overview" and "permissions".
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hi! Have you tried editing the settings? If you go into Add-ons, and click on the three dots beside Tabby and click on Preferences, it will open the settings page where you can set the scale of everything in the popup, and the size of the popup window itself. (the settings page is quite hidden right now, so I will fix that in the future release)
Edit: Tabby actually has a standalone settings page, which is why it isn't in one of the tabs. I created this guide with images on how to access the settings page. I do admit that it is hard to describe in words how to access the page. I hope this helps! https://github.com/Bill13579/tabby/wiki/How-to-Access-the-Settings-Page
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Nibinaear によるレビュー (2年前)Very slow and takes forever to create previews. Has no progress bar so you don't know if each tab preview is loading, loaded, or anything. The window is too small as well.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13119159 によるレビュー (4年前)Meh. Doesn't really do anything I can't already do with other extensions I already have. Additionally, the most attractive feature, which is the ability to preview tabs when hovering, is rendered basically useless since it doesn't show anything until a tab is actually loaded, and then only after you load it, move away from it, then return. Kind of pointless when FF default now is not to load any tabs until they are selected.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Cool Franz によるレビュー (4年前)It's very useful, but it lacks a quick way to move tabs between windows (e.g. a "move to window" button).
Also, when first installed, it showed in the tab list a whole set of tabs that are not actually open (I have no clue about where it took them from).
EDIT: I found a new bug: it prevents tabs from auto-loading when selected. This is pretty annoying...