5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- TristanDee によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's really great to see TMP back! It has always been one of the first five add-ons I used to install ... and I have missed it ever since Mozilla dropped support for TMP in its Firefox 57+ versions. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing implementation of all the other great options.
- Firefox ユーザー 13075363 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm so happy just to see hope of this reappearing, it was my main reason of never changing browser from the old firefox. I contributed as soon as I saw there's hope.
I especially miss a possibility to make newly entered URLs open in new tabs instead of the current one, and can't find any way to achieve this. I would love to have this back, plus all the other amazing features (or as much of them as new firefox permits...)
- Koharu21 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Five stars for this coming back on new Firefox. I donated when they announced Firefox 57. I'm really looking forward to the finished version! Closed Tabs list, Open Tabs next to current, multi-row tabs (I'm so sick of scrolling!) and much more! Donate to support this great developer and the comeback of an immensely useful addon!
- The Beard Below My Chin によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価One of the very few add-ons that has lived for over a decade.
Numerous rewrites and hurdles will never deter the dedication. What can I say, I'm very bias in this review. it's currently lacking numerous features and it's a watered down version ... but it's back baby.
For the time being there is:
FoxyTab (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxytab/) which covers Tab Manipulation like Duplicate, Merge windows, Reload every x and some of its own not found the original. There's no 'undo closed tab history', or mouse events unfortunately.
- John によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Whilst I have now started to live without TMP it'll be best returning add-on once finished. Unfortunately it seems everything we want TMP to do is being blocked or restricted by Mozilla. When I thought Mozillas moto is "For the People, by the People" ... unless it seems somebody else is making their software better.
Surely if the TMP team were able to have their work evaluated by Mozilla, then individual add-ons could have their restrictions limited or even dropped
TMP was for ever in the Top 5 downloads of all time because The People wanted it not because it broke Mozilla
Keep up the great work though and perseverance will win through
- Firefox ユーザー 13459185 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm ecstatic to see TMP being actively developed for Quantum. This early build is a bit shaky and may not be suitable for most on their daily driver, but it's promising to see the workarounds for WebExtensions in action. You can keep tabs on TMP development and aid in bug squashing here: http://tabmixplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19942
- GA WILLBE によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Just upgraded today to firefox 58.0.2. Deleted my old tab mix plus extension and installed the new webextensions (experimental) version. It shows up in my add-ons page where I can enable/disable it. However, the icon for this tabmix does not appear anywhere in my toolbar. Even looked in the overflow panel (>>). It's nowhere to be seen and hence is unusable at the moment. Hence, giving it 4* in hope that this will be remedied soon. This used to be my favorite addon for firefox. But mozilla destroyed this single best thing for firefox. If this extension works again, I will change my rating (or add new 5* rating again).
- Firefox ユーザー 13262784 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価5 stars simply for continuing the development. I sent you 15 $ for support because this is one of the MOST important add-ons for Firefox (besides security add-ons).
I also voted for all the bugs indirectly mentioned here: http://tabmixplus.org/support/troubleshooting/data/legacy-tabmix.html - however, one question, you also link to a list of many many bugs (https://mzl.la/2DihlMG). Is it necessary to vote for all these as well? One has to jump through a lot of hoops in order to vote (even more in case of multible bugs).
- Firefox ユーザー 6856996 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価TabMix was the best extension going in the older Firefox. It's a shame Mozilla didn't bother to make the super-duper FF57 backward compatible. I can't wait for the post FF57 extension apocalypse version of TabMix to make Firefox usable again.
- Firefox ユーザー 12531918 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Honestly, a cap like this with a list of about:config settings could be rolled out half a year ago. But I am looking forward to see if it will be developed.