5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- jamps によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'll give 5, but one bug: Top tabs are also visible
and one feature suggestion: 2 or multiple rows for the tabs if there are so many that they need to be scrolled?
Thanks! I can finally read what tabs really are open.
- Firefox ユーザー 12980325 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価1. Is there a way on search to open the first match on ENTER? Is tricky bring the mouse again to open the result.
2. It will be very handy to have an shortcut.
- Kotelnik によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I cannot imagine browsing without it. It also has dark theme, which is neat!
Although some icons in dark theme could be more visible. So after polishing that and after Mozilla implements said tab toolbar show/hide API, this extension will be even better.
- 404page によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Difficult to configure for those who don't know CSS.
How to hide/show tab bar is not very intuitive.
Can't drag-and-drop a URL onto the tab bar.
Adjustable width via splitter would be nice.
CRITICAL: Context menu is missing "Undo Close Tab"
EDIT: Ctrl+Shift+T will undo a closed tab, but a menu entry would still be nice.
- Zeb によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Loved original Tab Center, despite it's flaws, so was disappointed when it stopped in labs, even more when it broke completely after update to ff56. This helps. It's not perfect, but will require help from the firefox dev team to fix, and in the mean time, it' s (much) better than nothing. Thank you.
- Firefox ユーザー 12622451 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価so far the best substitute for tab groups i've found. would love to be able to set a shortcut! thx for your work. & of course, eventually trees would be cool.
- Firefox ユーザー 13335749 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Works well, but is not a real replacement for the original Tab Center Testpilot add-on. Tab Center Redux is just a sidebar like your history or bookmarks sidebar. It cannot auto-hide, doesn't remove the tabs at the top of the browser, and it must retain the sidebar switcher above the "New Tab" button. It's not the Dev's fault, but it really isn't as elegant as the original. If you just want a box that lists your tabs on the side of the browser, this works just fine.
- Sebastian Krzyszkowiak によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Together with custom userChrome.css it's a great Tab Center replacement, and with next release seems it will be already better than original!
Check out my config: https://github.com/eoger/tabcenter-redux/issues/118#issuecomment-333330397 :)
- bergg によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価being toggled by the addon home page
confusing. but all good now (to the previous comment)
- Daniel Fitzgerald によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Ive been using Tab Center (from Firefox Test Pilot) until it disabled and deleted itself.. So i found this.
It works good but has one glaring fault. it DOES NOT REMOVE THE TAB BAR ACROSS THE TOP OF SCREEN.
Other than that, it's good.
- hollen9 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価In the past, if you were seeking for similar experience, you had to switch to other chroium-based browsers like Vivaldi, Opera, etc.
While now this amazing addon makes all the difference.
(+) works with pinned tab
(+) customizable ui
(+) features dark-theme ui
(-) cannot makes sidebar a float window; however this limitation is due to Firefox itself.
Tested on FX 58.0a1 (2017-09-25) (64-bit)
過往，若你想要類似的功能，你就得用 Chroium 系的瀏覽器，例如 Vivaldi, Opera 等等；然而有了這個超讚擴充套件，一切都不同了！
(+) 可自訂的 UI
- csicky によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I had an update to FF56 and now Tab Center (without Redux in it's name) is disabled.
I tried this extension but it's not the same. Group Tabs extension is not respected. Button in window title bar to toggle horizontal/vertical is missing. After I switch this extension to dark theme it still has a big portion on top white. I closed it and there is no button to open it back. While it was open, the real tabs on top were still there.
All in all, this is much more beta version than the one it replaces.
Firefox should start respecting their users. Why would they switch technology to disable so many good addons and not even provide a compatible alternative.
And if the other good vertical tabs addon was a test pilot project, nobody before making it thought that it might catch on? Why made it with old technology in the first place?
- zekefast によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価- Does not remove tabs line on the top
- Load all tabs (Does not respect group of tabs from Tab Groups extention)
- Does not work with pinned tabs
- Can not be hided as on Tab Center's screenshots
- Nigel によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Vertical tabbar is very handy on wide screen. This extension is as good as Tab Center. While Tree Style Tab (either the original or the WebExtension version) is more powerful, I don't need those extra functions.
Just wish Mozilla will release an API one day for hiding the tab bar more easily other than through userChrome tricks.