5 段階中 4.5 の評価
5 段階中 4.5 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 12815003 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I appreciate the effort that went into this. However someone with ~60 tabs (like me) will miss having something like multiple columns so that you don't have to scroll up and down (Tab Mix Plus has multiple rows for the same reason).
Keep up the good work.
- Firefox ユーザー 13426398 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's neat! 90% of all web content primarily relies on vertical screen estate meanwhile all screens are more wide than tall. This is why it's so much better (for me at least!) to put the task bar at the edge of the screen instead of the bottom.
This extension allows me to further decrease the vertical screen estate that Firefox consumes with the tabs, and instead move the tabs to the sides.
The only thing I'm missing is to be able to make the bookmark-/tabs-side panel even smaller, as it is quite broad right now.
- Qua The Space Octopus によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価So, kudos to you for doing this, and I'm not sure how exactly it was implemented, but it looks pretty swell. Tree-style tabs is the main reason I refuse to update Firefox & use Waterfox/Cyberfox etc, and probably never will change this unless there is something of equivalent quality. This addon *almost* does it. Unfortunately, there is no hierarchy tree-style of tab organization, so it isn't exactly as useful as it should be. I would really love to see the ability to control the height of tabs.
Really love that this has a tab search! omg
Keep up the great work! :) Hope to see some changes.
- Firefox ユーザー 12164192 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価As someone who regularly has 30+ tabs open, this extension is fantastic. The clear status signifiers, the greyed out titles for unloaded tabs and compact pinned tabs, and search box make for a great UX. As a user of Vertical Tabs Redux, this addon feels cleaner and less flaky.
- bitcuration によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I still miss the old Tab Mix Plus although I've long wish the tabs can move to the side than on the top, which is exactly Tab Redux has done, kudos!
Yet there isn't much control, e.g. location of new tab (after last or next), coloring, ordering etc. all those nice Tab Mix Plus had spoiled me for years now must start all over again because Tab Mix has stopped working with the new Firefox.
Redux is so far the best tab add on can be found that place the tab on the side while compatible with the new Firefox.