5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14355205 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I would prefer this as a toolbar button so I can put it in the top right corner but what it does, it does it well. It scrolls the currently selected tab into view, allows you to change the line-height via CSS and grays out not yet opened tabs when the current session is a restored one. Allows for drag'n'drop (to reorganize) but doesn't support drag'n'drop multiple tabs like All Tabs Helper does
- Firefox ユーザー 12857932 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I have a large session (4K+ tabs) and, unfortunately, since version 0.7.0 Tab Center Redux degrades firefox performance enormously (huge increase in memory consumption, huge increase in startup time and firefox becomes unresponsive at times). Unusable for these reasons. FWIW, I have a decent rig: 64GB RAM, dual Xeon with 16 cores/ 32 threads so the hardware should not be an issue.
- Firefox ユーザー 13588438 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension is amazing. I forgot I had it and assumed it was PART of firefox! Something that would improve it is making the focus go automatically to the search box when the sidebar is opened. 5 stars.
- Firefox ユーザー 6136238 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Tab Center Redux is just enough complexity and features for me - the essentially useful vertical tabs, but no overly complex tree hierarchy management. It is pretty much the sole reason I have kept using Firefox for so long.
- Firefox ユーザー 13133600 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Was pretty decent a while ago but seems to cause extreme slowdowns and hangs now if you have a large number of tabs open. Even happens on very powerful PCs.