5 段階中 3.6 の評価
5 段階中 3.6 の評価
- vertigo によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価- Only "option" is ability to change color of each note individually. Can't adjust globally/default, can't adjust font size, make toolbar icon create new note when clicked instead of opening menu (menu could be accessed via right-click), etc.
- Every time a new note is added, it's added slightly below and to the right of the last note, so you can't even set a position and have that be a default.
- Clicking off a menu should close it instead of requiring clicking the x button.
- List stickies doesn't work.
- There should be a notification when a sticky is off-screen (when you have to scroll to see it), as with Internotes.
- While sync is a nice feature, I prefer to be able to store the notes locally, in a custom directory, and they should be human-readable so I can always access my notes even if the add-on is no longer available at some point.
- The ability to import Internotes data would be very handy.
There's probably more things that could be improved, but it's clear this add-on won't suit my needs, so I didn't spend too much time with it. It has the potential to be made into a good and useful extension, but currently it is not, at least for me.
- Antagony によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It sometimes loses what I've just typed. I use it mostly for the specific task of annotating comments on a board post, so refreshing the page often is necessary. At the moment, if I type a sentence or two and refresh the page, it's a bit of a crap-shoot as to whether it will be saved or not.
It would also be nice if it had some basic formatting functionality. Perhaps markdown would be an option? I'd certainly add another star if it got that.
- Firefox ユーザー 13734247 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価firefox57以降でこれまで使用していた付箋アドオンが使用できなくなったので、こちらに切り替えました。
- Firefox ユーザー 13665044 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価How is one to use this with android without a mouse?
I have tried many note add-ons and this is the only one that installs on android firefox, BUT I can't get the damn notes to show up on a page?
I dont see any "sidebar" like you mentioned.
Please inform me how to use this. Do I need to create custom gestures or something?
- Firefox ユーザー 13527726 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価UI issues - hard to adjust height width & place the sticky, received error while registering, poor colors for sticky, unable to change transparency of the background.. So only one star from me. Sorry folks..
- Firefox ユーザー 13473749 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Hey Hiroki, is there somthing yoy can do to fix the last update. mozilla just updated and all my stickies dissapear. unfortunetely its criical that at least i can put them in another format.
thanks for everything!Hi, I have created the migration version.
But It isn't accpected by AMO and it only works on <= 56.0
Please refer: https://github.com/kumabook/stickynotes/wiki/Migrate-from-legacy-extension-to-latest-webextension
- Firefox ユーザー 13185373 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you so much for this notes add-on. I first had the problem stated in other comments (notes on the bottom of the page, can't move them). But after a restart of firefox, sticky notes works perfectly!! :) Thank you!
- Reijo Koskela によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価2017.05 I still have to use other addons that work better with my Firefox: FloatNotes and DiiGo. They are good but don't work correctly with Frames.
FloatNotes is an abandonded project so I wish someone would update it! Source Code: https://github.com/fkling/floatnotes You can contact the developer (Felix Kling) via email: support [at] floatnotes [dot] org
I use latest version of 32-bit Firefox ESR on Windows 7 32-bit, version 45.9.0. I have 32-bit Windows 7 so I have to use 32-bit Firefox of course. I will switch to 64-bit Firefox when I buy a new computer.
I have exactly the same problem with Sticky-Notes as one other reviewer, so I just copy paste his/her review here:
"Sticky notes added to the end of the page, hard to note (sorry). No close button, cannot move... Must be some kind of bug or compatibility problem, because it's impossible it was released so bad".
- Firefox ユーザー 12966553 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価日本人の方が作っていたことを知り嬉しくなりました！
- reikred によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価UPDATE: Stickynotes generally works in Linux/X11/firefox-51.0.1., but I have one browser profile where it is acting up. Under investigation, see below for details. I'm changing the review to 5 stars. I'm especially happy that SN has a search function, and the tags function looks intriguing.
I'm trying to understand the finer points of what makes a page unique WRT. stickynotes, for example the following two pages would have different sticky notes assigned to them. although they may have the same content otherwise.
THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS APPLIED IN ONLY ONE BROWSER INSTANCE SO FAR, AND NOT IN GENERAL.
The following functionality did not work at all in one linux/X11 browser profile, or did not work properly, although on Windows10 and, even in another linux/X11 FF profile, they all work perfectly.
1. generate sticky will place the sticky in lower left corner of the webpage, therefore often out of sight, rather than under cursor.
2. the appearance of the sticky note is wrong, the buttons are not visible, etc,
3. move sticky with mouse1 does not work at all.
4. resize sticky with mouse1 shows signs of working but the dragged out shape does not last.
These problems may be the reason why some users have reported in their review that the stickynotes "does not work at all". It would be nice to determine what might be the underlying cause, such as (pure speculation) a conflict with some other extension.
- Firefox ユーザー 12710756 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Sticky notes added to the end of the page, hard to note (sorry). No close button, cannot move... Must be some kind of bug or compatibility problem, because it's impossible it was released so bad.
- bluemoon によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価User defined default sticky notes size, sticky color, font color, font type would be really helpful. Current size is too small on my monitor resolution. Thank you very much for this life saver addon.
- John "Robofob" Doe によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Удалять можно только по одной заметке. Нельзя удалить сразу все заметки на странице.Removing all stickies of the page seems to be useful!
I'm try to implement the feature as soon as possible.
Removing all stickies of the page are released at version 0.10.21!
Please check it out
- oucil によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It seems like there are a lot of features, but there are some big shortcomings that got in the way too often, and the UI is pretty old. First, it doesn't recognize frames so in many CMS systems or Dashboards, when you write a note on any sub page, they constantly show up for the entire site, very annoying. It also takes over the CTRL + SHIFT + C shortcut for creating new notes, which is the shortcut for opting the dev tools and DOM selector tool in FF, which I use constantly, and there don't seem to be any config options for changing it. Had to uninstall, needs a lot of work.
- Firefox ユーザー 11416096 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I thought I would like it but I can't use it normally. In two of three cases the notes I'd already written aren't shown. They are not deleted but stay hidden and at some moment of time they becomes visible on the correct page. It's annoying and I can't rely on this addon. I like it when it works that is why I'll be waiting till this problem is fixed.
- Firefox ユーザー 11418548 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I've been using different kind of notes - desktop gadgets and browsers' extensions. This one looks very good and useful but need improvement. So far I'm glad I installed it.
- Firefox ユーザー 11416076 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I had a little problem after the installation that is why I give 4 out of 5 stars. Now it is ok and works fine. It's very convenient and easy to use. If you were from those kind of people who forget some things all the time (like me) it would be a great help for you.
- James によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've been using another extension for that purpose but now I prefer this one. You can attach notes to specific page and not just stay active all the time. Also there is an option when you double click on a note the browser opens the desired page.