5 段階中 3.5 の評価
5 段階中 3.5 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13588914 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価the irony is that this addon doesn't work in https://addons.mozilla.org/. I wanted to use it to remember if something didn't work.
didn't tried it in a big number of websites, but it seem to work ok outside of this place.
ctrl+shift+c opens developer console for me.
I'm using manjaro linux 18 / firefox 68.0.1
forget what i said, this doesn't work, it is bugged and doesn't let me remove it from my system
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6ヶ月前All firefox addon can't use in https://addons.mozilla.org/.
It's a specification of firefox. I think it is for falsification of data.
> ctrl+shift+c opens developer console for me.
Now, firefox addon supports custom shortcut key. you can change the short cut from the addon short cut settings
- gooly によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価1) It works on FF 67.0 :)
2) As I am using white on Dark Background on Light Text I would like to be able to set the colors generally and not for each new note - therefore only 4/5 stars
- PERCE-NEIGE によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work well for me. For instance, I go on a page, add a sticky note, if I close the page and reopen it, the sticky note is there, but its content has not been saved. (and I'm logged in)
In the sidebar, if I click on a sticky note title, it doesn't show its content. Its shows weird numbers (for instance 416 374) instead. And I the note title is always automatically the page title, and is not customizable, and the addon is not optimized visually (poor icon in the addon bar (not easy to see), poor visual of the menus items, the note color customization menu is hard to find on the note, and allow only note by note color customization, and no other options) The sticky note list in the addon icon menu, shows nothing but a blank popup window.
Some other addons do the job better.
- vertigo によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価- Only "option" is ability to change color of each note individually. Can't adjust globally/default, can't adjust font size, make toolbar icon create new note when clicked instead of opening menu (menu could be accessed via right-click), etc.
- Every time a new note is added, it's added slightly below and to the right of the last note, so you can't even set a position and have that be a default.
- Clicking off a menu should close it instead of requiring clicking the x button.
- List stickies doesn't work.
- There should be a notification when a sticky is off-screen (when you have to scroll to see it), as with Internotes.
- While sync is a nice feature, I prefer to be able to store the notes locally, in a custom directory, and they should be human-readable so I can always access my notes even if the add-on is no longer available at some point.
- The ability to import Internotes data would be very handy.
There's probably more things that could be improved, but it's clear this add-on won't suit my needs, so I didn't spend too much time with it. It has the potential to be made into a good and useful extension, but currently it is not, at least for me.
- Antagony によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It sometimes loses what I've just typed. I use it mostly for the specific task of annotating comments on a board post, so refreshing the page often is necessary. At the moment, if I type a sentence or two and refresh the page, it's a bit of a crap-shoot as to whether it will be saved or not.
It would also be nice if it had some basic formatting functionality. Perhaps markdown would be an option? I'd certainly add another star if it got that.