- 5 段階中 2 の評価the irony is that this addon doesn't work in https://addons.mozilla.org/. I wanted to use it to remember if something didn't work.
didn't tried it in a big number of websites, but it seem to work ok outside of this place.
ctrl+shift+c opens developer console for me.
I'm using manjaro linux 18 / firefox 68.0.1
forget what i said, this doesn't work, it is bugged and doesn't let me remove it from my system
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前All firefox addon can't use in https://addons.mozilla.org/.
It's a specification of firefox. I think it is for falsification of data.
> ctrl+shift+c opens developer console for me.
Now, firefox addon supports custom shortcut key. you can change the short cut from the addon short cut settings
- 5 段階中 4 の評価1) It works on FF 67.0 :)
2) As I am using white on Dark Background on Light Text I would like to be able to set the colors generally and not for each new note - therefore only 4/5 stars
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It's still in development (some bugs here and there), but already has an important feature, a straightforward list of all notes, so I'm sticking to it (xd)!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価firefox quantum 66: doesn't work.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価this add-on stopped working with FFv61. developer seems to no longer be updating it, so time to dump it and find something else.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work well for me. For instance, I go on a page, add a sticky note, if I close the page and reopen it, the sticky note is there, but its content has not been saved. (and I'm logged in)
In the sidebar, if I click on a sticky note title, it doesn't show its content. Its shows weird numbers (for instance 416 374) instead. And I the note title is always automatically the page title, and is not customizable, and the addon is not optimized visually (poor icon in the addon bar (not easy to see), poor visual of the menus items, the note color customization menu is hard to find on the note, and allow only note by note color customization, and no other options) The sticky note list in the addon icon menu, shows nothing but a blank popup window.
Some other addons do the job better.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It´s simple, stable and does what it promises!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価It doesn't seem to work in Firefox 61. The menu appears but nothing happens when attempting to create a new sticky.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価works but in able for it to save a notes info i have to click the sticky menu then close it for it to actually save the contents of the note....
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Works on 1 Mac but not on another. The Sidebar is empty. (Reinstall doesn´t ake any difference)
AddOn not reliable
- 5 段階中 2 の評価- Only "option" is ability to change color of each note individually. Can't adjust globally/default, can't adjust font size, make toolbar icon create new note when clicked instead of opening menu (menu could be accessed via right-click), etc.
- Every time a new note is added, it's added slightly below and to the right of the last note, so you can't even set a position and have that be a default.
- Clicking off a menu should close it instead of requiring clicking the x button.
- List stickies doesn't work.
- There should be a notification when a sticky is off-screen (when you have to scroll to see it), as with Internotes.
- While sync is a nice feature, I prefer to be able to store the notes locally, in a custom directory, and they should be human-readable so I can always access my notes even if the add-on is no longer available at some point.
- The ability to import Internotes data would be very handy.
There's probably more things that could be improved, but it's clear this add-on won't suit my needs, so I didn't spend too much time with it. It has the potential to be made into a good and useful extension, but currently it is not, at least for me.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価It sometimes loses what I've just typed. I use it mostly for the specific task of annotating comments on a board post, so refreshing the page often is necessary. At the moment, if I type a sentence or two and refresh the page, it's a bit of a crap-shoot as to whether it will be saved or not.
It would also be nice if it had some basic formatting functionality. Perhaps markdown would be an option? I'd certainly add another star if it got that.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ctrl + Shift + C is shortcut for Inspect Element, please give us a way to change shortcut for generate sticky
- 5 段階中 3 の評価firefox57以降でこれまで使用していた付箋アドオンが使用できなくなったので、こちらに切り替えました。
- 5 段階中 2 の評価How is one to use this with android without a mouse?
I have tried many note add-ons and this is the only one that installs on android firefox, BUT I can't get the damn notes to show up on a page?
I dont see any "sidebar" like you mentioned.
Please inform me how to use this. Do I need to create custom gestures or something?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Very useful but unfortunately doesn't work anymore since version 1 on Firefox 56
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Thank you for reporting and Sorry for inconvenience.
I think version 1>= can work on Firefox 56.
If it doen't work, it seems to be a bug.
So, please report the detail to firstname.lastname@example.org or https://twitter.com/stickynotesjp