Firefox ユーザー 14070404 によるレビュー
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17297950 によるレビュー (15時間前)holy cow this thing is amazing.. it is really helping me to learn and not waste time clicking through online material that requires a thousand clicks
- 5 段階中 4 の評価郭襄 によるレビュー (15日前)"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- 5 段階中 4 の評価knightgao によるレビュー (19日前)Why some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
開発者の返信投稿日時: 19日前This might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価pfb によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Website archives on VirusTotal.com are no longer displayed correctly.
Previously, VirusTotal.com saves from Firefox still showed up correctly.
After VirusTotal.com's recent interface change, SingleFile saves from Firefox are rendered incorrectly; but the save from Chrome still shows correctly.
Attached below are 1 file created before (A) and 2 files created after (B+C) when VirusTotal.com changed its interface. Attached are 3 screenshots of those 3 files.
_ File (A), created on Firefox (2022-04), before change:
_ File (B), created on Firefox (2023-02), after change:
_ File (C), created on Chrome (2023-02), after change:
* Screenshot of 3 files:
* Link to website of file scanning results on VirusTotal.com:
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Thank you. This is a bug in Firefox. For your information, I reported it here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1817675.