5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17899308 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)
This is great for keeping things organized and manageable. I've used STG for years and it's worked perfectly. Recently I've been loving it because I've been into customizing Firefox, and I've found that it mostly plays well with Tree Style Tab, Multi-Account Containers, and Containerise (all also very useful). STG is an awesome extension.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Apicat によるレビュー (4日前)Actually an awesome extension ^^ Managing groups is a breeze, and I love that there are options to play with in case I need a little more granularity. Thanks to the dev for making this possible!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13310363 によるレビュー (4日前)Embarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価LOMAC によるレビュー (7日前)Not so simple after all. I would love to see grouping like Chrome has it. I can see all my groups in one place (the tab bar). I can read name each group and open each group whenever I want. Super simple.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Godzilla によるレビュー (8日前)The Simple Tab Group icon was not visible after installation. I needed to right click Extensions icon, choose Simple Tab Groups settings wheel icon, then pin to toolbar.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15270552 によるレビュー (10日前)Please, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups
- 5 段階中 1 の評価piholer によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Overly complicated – too many preferences. Doesn't work as advertised. "Create new group" dumps you in the preferences with no clear way forward. Breaks the "Add-ons and Themes" item under the "Tools" menu. Don't install.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Skedaddler によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This is exactly what I needed all these years. Finally I don't have a constant mess of dozens of tabs and multiple windows taking up taskbar space. It's so much easier to keep track of everything now. I put the addon button in the upper-left corner, replacing the default Firefox button, stylized it with custom CSS, and now it's perfect.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18002661 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This is less "simple tab groups", and more "complex tab and window organisation". I think the extension is let down both by its name, and by various articles that claim it offers similar functionality to chrome's tab grouping. It's also relatively unintuitive to use.