- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13607278 によるレビュー (2日前)Well, it accomplishes some things. But like someone else said, when you create a new group, it adds all the open tabs in the window to the new group. You can't remove a tab from a group without closing it. Untill FF comes up with something better, I guess I can use this. But what a pita.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Apicat によるレビュー (6日前)Actually an awesome extension ^^ Managing groups is a breeze, and I love that there are options to play with in case I need a little more granularity. Thanks to the dev for making this possible!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13310363 によるレビュー (7日前)Embarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価LOMAC によるレビュー (9日前)Not so simple after all. I would love to see grouping like Chrome has it. I can see all my groups in one place (the tab bar). I can read name each group and open each group whenever I want. Super simple.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Godzilla によるレビュー (10日前)The Simple Tab Group icon was not visible after installation. I needed to right click Extensions icon, choose Simple Tab Groups settings wheel icon, then pin to toolbar.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15270552 によるレビュー (12日前)Please, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups
- 5 段階中 1 の評価piholer によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Overly complicated – too many preferences. Doesn't work as advertised. "Create new group" dumps you in the preferences with no clear way forward. Breaks the "Add-ons and Themes" item under the "Tools" menu. Don't install.