- 5 段階中 1 の評価EFK によるレビュー (2日前)Upon clicking a tab group it opened a new window and closed the old, deleting all open tabs without a warning or a chance to restore them.
Then suddenly the created group was empty too.
Really unprofessional and annoying. Just stick to established UI-norms, what's so hard?
Drive4ik can't be voted down enough.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Bekohanfula によるレビュー (4日前)4.8.1 version. Activation used 15MB RAM (only RAM, not total memory.) Full page tab group manager is only presented in bright white. -- even though I followed the instruction for setting svg.context-properties.content.enabled . User browser configuration has no effect. Group management tab shows as constantly loading.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17313611 によるレビュー (5日前)Extremely useful add-on and well implemented features, such as treating certain windows as a group, and even switching to them if there's already a window with that group opened, makes multiple workflows extremely easy to implement!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17833821 によるレビュー (6日前)I started using this after swapping from Vivaldi and looking for an alternative to their tab-grouping for firefox browsers. It's solidly alright, I like a lot of the functionality, especially banking and private groups. However, sometimes when restarting tabs will disappear. Not all of them, just a few. For example, I had several zillow listings open in a real-estate group, as well as some other sites, and after restart all zillow tabs were gone. Not a huge issue, but very inconvenient. I haven't found a throughline reason for which ones disappear and why, but this does happen on basically every restart.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価c29374yrcn によるレビュー (7日前)Became spyware. Asked to track extension usage after the recent update.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価allp によるレビュー (9日前)Works fine for me. I use 5-7 groups for the various customers I work on + 2-3 for internal projects, with 4-5 tabs in each group. It allows me to keep tabs open when I come back to a group, which I find invaluable. I could achieve the same result with bookmarks I guess, but I'd have to open the tabs vs using STG, there just update.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17825340 によるレビュー (11日前)Eigentlich eine gute Erweiterung um auf Themen bezogen die Tabs in Gruppen zusammenzuführen - jedoch: Mich jedes mal beim Gruppenwechsel erneut (z.B. in Youtube) anmelden zu müssen - das geht gar nicht. Ich werde jetzt die Themen auf verschiedene Browser verteilen müssen - zum Teil gibt es dort eigene Lösungen um Gruppen zu bilden. Das Add-On habe ich jetzt entfernt. Schade ...
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Just a Physicist Working as Developer によるレビュー (15日前)Works only for less number of tabs. If the numbers increases, it fails and all you work gets damaged. Using for around 1 year now, it crashed multiple times, but I continued using it, since I did not find anything as useful as it was. But now, I don't think it deserves my time. Productive people should avoid using it as one cannot have any idea when it is going to crash, mix few tabs from two different groups, delete few tabs, delete few groups, ruin all your work, add same tabs in a single group for multiple times and the list goes on.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17815718 によるレビュー (17日前)Nothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価klotz11 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)If you are an avid collector of tabs DO NOT INSTALL THIS EXTENSION!
As soon as I created my first tab group it instantly an irreversibly deleted all my 100+ tabs -- no option to recover them. This extension was a serious disruption to my workflow and it will take a long time to recover from this incident.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Marcelo によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Um add-on que se comporta de forma muito estranha. Parece bem bugado. Usabilidade deixou a desejar muito.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価David.g.h によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Best one around. Fast leaning curve and super efficient, tabs are clearly organized. A global view allow to move tabs from one view to another, or to perform a global search.
@Exa Smith: Hidden tabs that does not belong to any screen can be recovered under "show other tabs" at the bottom of the menu. Then you are offered with several options like moving all these tab under current screen, or create a new screen for them.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Exa Smith によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)As some others have reported:
When I group some tabs, the tabs I have not grouped gets hidden. Why?
Why hide tabs on my screen.
I have to click some unload button to somehow maybe bring them back.
Overall feels buggy, or weird. Discard button does nothing. Bug?