5 段階中 5 の評価poorvi によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)
It would be great if the developer could add "subgroup" functionality to the extension. I right now have 65 groups open lol. I would love to be able to put each groups into categories. For example., if I am doing research on topic X, Y, and Z, and have groups named X,Y, and Z (respectively), I would love to be able to put all three groups under one group called "research". Hope that makes sense. I'd hazard a guess that this shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Many thanks to the developer for this extension, it has made research so much easier.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17589070 によるレビュー (7日前)So I have about 200 tabs open usually. Is this a bad habit? I don't know, I just have different areas of interest and they just seem to accumulate.
Anyhow, I tried all the 'tab management' add-ons available, and this is the only one that works and made sense to me. I have about eight different groups, and navigation is simple.
User Tip: when you're on the 'Manage Groups' page, if you copy the web address, and then paste it in Firefox Settings > Home > Homepage, under 'Custom URL', then when you click on the Home button it brings you to the Manage Groups page. That is what make it work so well.
There was another tab management add-on which I really wanted to work, Tab Stash, but couldn't understand it, found it unintuitive (gonna write to the Dev), so this one wins!
Fantastic, many thanks Dev!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13883959 によるレビュー (17日前)Really good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価RAWK によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)This is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Hokage Master によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)This extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.