5 段階中 3.9 の評価
5 段階中 3.9 の評価
- Gucky によるレビュー (19日前)5 段階中 5 の評価Hi,
Your add-on is amazing but I only have one request.
How to rename each Window Title?
Exemple : I use 4 Firefox Windows and each with a name like => Window #3 or Window #711 or Window #17
How to rename Each Window as Window #1 / Window #2 or whatever I want.
Tks for your feedback
- FurQ によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Sadly has nothing on the once great 'All in one sidebar' that used to make using Firefox great... this tries to replicate common used sidebars all in one. Would be better if it could load actual sidebars and provide a vertical toolbar to select different sidebars.... Mozilla are complete retards for breaking this functionality for addon developers to use.
- Hugh によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Auto close is not working and cannot see the icons or colours on the left as I can on another win10 computer running firefox. Problem is I forget it is installed and automatically go to the file,bookmarks label and not to the sidebar+ icon on the toolbar. Not as good as AIO sidebar - wish the writer would update it - fantastic add-on.
- Firefox ユーザー 13268994 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It is missing fonts; it seems like it is trying to use some webfont which is missing glyphs for Latin Complemetary division; like missing Spanish ñ, Latvian Ž, and probably a number of other fonts; it would be better if I could use just browsers default font or choose a font which has all necessaru fonts; now it is leaving blank spaces in middle of words; Otherwise interesting extension;
- Umpahpah によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Looking for alternative for All In One Sidebar, and I was hoping this one was will do the job - it have a potential, but it seems that it doesn't work on 56.0 and I do not want to update until I find a good replacement. Here, it wont load bookmarks, does not open on right side, all in all it still need some work. Hope will be able to check it later for better review.
- Drakkar によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I'm coming back to FF from Vivaldi and i was looking for a sidebar mostly for Tab and Bookmark managing.
This addon looks pretty good, but whenever i enable "Tabs" on the "Services" options, everytime i run FF (or disable/re-enable the addon), a new tab opens by itself.
I looked all over but couldn't find an option to disable this behavior and it's pretty annoying. Is it a bug? Is it intended? No idea, if i find a way to fix it i'll change my rating.