- 5 段階中 5 の評価鱼yhb によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)浏览时习惯先用后台标签页打开，后面再一个个看，这个扩展能自定义看完一个标签页并关闭后的处理逻辑，解决了一大痛点，五星好评！！！
- 5 段階中 5 の評価kokobaby によるレビュー (1年前)谢谢朋友！你拯救了我的火狐。自从火狐变为量子版后，标签操作真是一言难尽！你这个插件简直牛爆了。希望以后能开发关于开启标签的相关扩展。比如《始终在后台开启新标签》《书签用后台新标签打开》《地址栏输入的网址由后台新标签打开》等等。谢谢朋友！
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14684176 によるレビュー (2年前)Excellent add on but finding it hard to configure it to use the way I want.
Could anyone suggest please how I achieve the following?
If I have a tab open and from which if it spawns another focused tab (when using drag/drop links or drag text searching), then after closing it, it should focus the last tab (original parent tab). If I select tab manually, then after closing it, it should select the right adjacent tab.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価mr. sparkle によるレビュー (2年前)Doesn't work correctly if you're using UnloadTabs. You can use another addon called "Unload Tab from Context Menu" and then it's fine.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Ray. によるレビュー (2年前)Not sure what happened but with the latest stable Firefox (88.0.1 ), I had to switch the mode to v1 for the add-on to work. Mixed and v4 doesn't work.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15690182 によるレビュー (2年前)It has a conflict with extension UnloadTabs, which needs to be disabled if installed. Afterwards, this extension works according to settings.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価linlu によるレビュー (2年前)This extension does exactly what I needed it to do. Switch to the tab I was on before I opened a link in a new tab from that previous tab. Up until now, having Firefox simply go to the tab on the right was aggravating. Firefox should by design or at least configuration, go back to the previous tab. Thank you jingyu9575 for developing this extension!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13461668 によるレビュー (2年前)I finally find my favorite tab extension. It's hard to find. I feel this extension week point is it's name. It doesn't have the word "tab". I hardly find this extension word search by "tab open", "tab order", "tab control" etc.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 5813178 によるレビュー (2年前)TL;DR: Hell yeah, thank you so much for this addon!
Several years ago I had an addon which also reopened the last opened tab, when closing, but at some point it wasn't compatible anymore. Think it was the google toolbar. You get so addicted by such a minor functionality, but only if you experience it. Like the red pill of the matrix. Often tried to write it myself, but some weird behaviour robbed my motivation, dunno. Thanks!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価oggerbolt によるレビュー (2年前)Unreliable, sometimes the desired tab is briefly selected then the selection jumps elsewhere.
Could be a timeout issue: On a FF that is slowed down by too many open tabs (or on a slow machine), this Add-On too quickly gives up waiting to get the desired tab.
If that is the case, please, either …
… add a preference to let the user set the timeout (clumsy, because on a less loaded FF one would wait unnecessarily long); or …
… measure the FF load somehow and auto-adjust the timeout duration.
Also, the "Click outside the text fields to save." information should be highlighted and on the top of the settings page – it is too easy to overlook, but it its vital for the functioning of setting settings.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Wobbly によるレビュー (3年前)Brilliant add-on.
Would it be possible to add some wildcard functionality to the Exclusion handling? To handle URLs that have variable elements, like sessionIDs etc.?
Another suggestion - is it possible to add a Skip pinned tabs option?