- Firefox ユーザー 14684176 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent add on but finding it hard to configure it to use the way I want.
Could anyone suggest please how I achieve the following?
If I have a tab open and from which if it spawns another focused tab (when using drag/drop links or drag text searching), then after closing it, it should focus the last tab (original parent tab). If I select tab manually, then after closing it, it should select the right adjacent tab.
- linlu によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension does exactly what I needed it to do. Switch to the tab I was on before I opened a link in a new tab from that previous tab. Up until now, having Firefox simply go to the tab on the right was aggravating. Firefox should by design or at least configuration, go back to the previous tab. Thank you jingyu9575 for developing this extension!
- Firefox ユーザー 13461668 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I finally find my favorite tab extension. It's hard to find. I feel this extension week point is it's name. It doesn't have the word "tab". I hardly find this extension word search by "tab open", "tab order", "tab control" etc.
- Firefox ユーザー 5813178 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価TL;DR: Hell yeah, thank you so much for this addon!
Several years ago I had an addon which also reopened the last opened tab, when closing, but at some point it wasn't compatible anymore. Think it was the google toolbar. You get so addicted by such a minor functionality, but only if you experience it. Like the red pill of the matrix. Often tried to write it myself, but some weird behaviour robbed my motivation, dunno. Thanks!
- oggerbolt によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Unreliable, sometimes the desired tab is briefly selected then the selection jumps elsewhere.
Could be a timeout issue: On a FF that is slowed down by too many open tabs (or on a slow machine), this Add-On too quickly gives up waiting to get the desired tab.
If that is the case, please, either …
… add a preference to let the user set the timeout (clumsy, because on a less loaded FF one would wait unnecessarily long); or …
… measure the FF load somehow and auto-adjust the timeout duration.
Also, the "Click outside the text fields to save." information should be highlighted and on the top of the settings page – it is too easy to overlook, but it its vital for the functioning of setting settings.
- Wobbly によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Brilliant add-on.
Would it be possible to add some wildcard functionality to the Exclusion handling? To handle URLs that have variable elements, like sessionIDs etc.?
Another suggestion - is it possible to add a Skip pinned tabs option?