5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Miskude によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I love it, this is exactly the kind of add-on that I was searching for. This should be a default option in Firefox since it's really limited in the search engine department.
- Bossa Nova によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Thank you!
But after adding a search engine, it can be used only in the search bar?
It is not visible in the context menu. The thing is, I do not like the search bar, most of my searches are through selecting text then via right-clicking.
Will you implement this?
The search engines can be used in the search bar and below address bar as well.
I recommend the following extension for selected text search: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/swift-selection-search/
- Vince Aggrippino によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It gets the job done. It's the worst possible user interface and the documentation doesn't mention that there's no button or dialog anywhere. To add a new search engine, you have to open the extension options and navigate your filesystem to find a particular file every time. Granted, some of this is due to Firefox's limitations.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Hello thanks for the review.
It's not necessary to navigate the file system to add a new search engine, only the search URL is required to be filled and then clicking the 'Add search engine' button.
- Firefox user 13684821 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価very very simple to use & works perfect on my current 57.0.4 64-bit. thx loooots for sharing!
just hope maybe the developer shall update so that it can detect the URL of the query field automatically
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Hello, thanks for the review.
As for your request, it's practically impossible to know which part of the URL constitutes the query field:
- it can be a query parameter like https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%s
- it can also be a path parameter like http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/%s
I may add in the future a more automated way to add a search engine.