5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 12938934 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great! As if it can set the keyword when adding search engines, it will be greater!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4日前Sadly the keyword can't be specified when adding search engines because it's not supported by the OpenSearch description format. It's more a user-defined browser configuration. You can however export/import search engines with their keywords offline starting from v3.1.0.
- Matze によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価export: i always get "invalid file" (mozlz4) on all my browsers (Windows)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前Can you create an issue here https://github.com/soufianesakhi/firefox-search-engines-helper/issues ? Can you see any error in the console of the export window (Right-click -> Inspect Element -> Console) ?
- rsbrux によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Replaces the sorely missed capability Firefox used to have for adding a search engine based on the query URL. It also made it easy to add an icon for each search engine. The export function also works well. Unfortunately, the import function did not work for me, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
- orange によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価win7x64 portable ff 66, addons: custom search eninge, context search, power search engine, bookmark search plus 2 also installed.
Search Engines Helper doesnt find favicon nor lets me add a search engine
- hipsterlynx によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I was just looking at the new API to figure out how to rewrite my old add-on for Firefox Quantum, and came across yours. Uploading and then downloading the engine data doesn't look like the most elegant solution, but if this is really the only thing you can do now, what you gonna do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd consider checking whether the downloaded file is the same as the one you uploaded though, just to be sure that you are getting back the same thing and the file host is possibly not trying to do anything funny.