5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- rsbrux によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Replaces the sorely missed capability Firefox used to have for adding a search engine based on the query URL. It also made it easy to add an icon for each search engine. The export function also works well. Unfortunately, the import function did not work for me, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
- orange によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価win7x64 portable ff 66, addons: custom search eninge, context search, power search engine, bookmark search plus 2 also installed.
Search Engines Helper doesnt find favicon nor lets me add a search engine
- hipsterlynx によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I was just looking at the new API to figure out how to rewrite my old add-on for Firefox Quantum, and came across yours. Uploading and then downloading the engine data doesn't look like the most elegant solution, but if this is really the only thing you can do now, what you gonna do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd consider checking whether the downloaded file is the same as the one you uploaded though, just to be sure that you are getting back the same thing and the file host is possibly not trying to do anything funny.
- Miskude によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I love it, this is exactly the kind of add-on that I was searching for. This should be a default option in Firefox since it's really limited in the search engine department.
- Bossa Nova によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Thank you!
But after adding a search engine, it can be used only in the search bar?
It is not visible in the context menu. The thing is, I do not like the search bar, most of my searches are through selecting text then via right-clicking.
Will you implement this?
The search engines can be used in the search bar and below address bar as well.
I recommend the following extension for selected text search: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/swift-selection-search/
- Vince Aggrippino によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It gets the job done. It's the worst possible user interface and the documentation doesn't mention that there's no button or dialog anywhere. To add a new search engine, you have to open the extension options and navigate your filesystem to find a particular file every time. Granted, some of this is due to Firefox's limitations.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello thanks for the review.
It's not necessary to navigate the file system to add a new search engine, only the search URL is required to be filled and then clicking the 'Add search engine' button.