5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- Bobi Bulgaria によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great so far! Thanks! So far I was using "Grab and drag", but sadly it does not support Firefox 57+ at the moment. Luckily, I found your add-on and it's nice that it has virtually the same capabilities.
I have a suggestion that you may implement in a future version:
When a page is being scrolled up or down with the infinite momentum enabled, it will be helpful if we can dynamically control the speed of the momentum by rotating the mouse wheel (scroll wheel) up or down. Example: If we scroll the page so that we see the content from top to bottom direction (scroll bar goes from top to bottom), rotating the mouse wheel upwards will decrease the momentum speed depending on how many "steps" of wheel rotation where used, while rotating the mouse wheel downwards will increase the momentum speed. This could be optional so that people don't get upset with the changes to something they already got used in the past. Also, it will be nice if the upwards/downwards action can be reversed, because some people may prefer to increase or decrease the momentum the reverse way. A left-click, middle-click or right-click will stop the movement of the page.
- Funtomas によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great addon, works like a charm, with every aspect adjustable and customizable.
In the known issues, I'm missing one "page" though, where it somehow doesn't work: Reader Mode.
- Firefox ユーザー 11571316 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Tell me whether you can add auto-hide scrollbar as in the extension Scrollbar Auto Show / Hide?Hello,
This is a very interesting idea :)
I will definitely try. It should be possible (but maybe only on the main scroll-bar on the page).
I will try and let you know soon.
Thank you for the idea :)
Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.
- PFN によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm using it with my tablet pc and computer with digitizer pen and I think it is better than almost every other competitor add-ons available right now.
Function Request :
How about adding a quick toggle button?Hello,
Thank you for the review :)
Yes the toggle button is planned and will be added. Also I was thinking about some list of pages where you could disable it automatically.
Have a nice day :)
- John Staples によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I was using the (left) click and scroll option, experimental I know but, it was impossible to ''reposition'' the cursor in the comment box...Other than that, the add-on works good.
- Firefox ユーザー 12711110 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Legit there isn't any complains or issues I can think of from my experience with it, it just works!
You can add momentum, control the speed, reverse, change cursor, and it's extremely light and simplistic, I just love it performs great.
Only legit problem I have with it is something out of the developer's hands, which is it doesn't work on firefox official pages like this one... or the option/addon pages, just cause I get so used to it because of how smooth it works, I actually feel like that's how you use pc, I forget sometimes that other pages such as a folder or chrome do not work like that lmao (it's not really an issue just worth pointing out)
Anyways thanks for this amazingly useful addon, here's your well deserved 5 stars <3
- noname によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価i dont want use momentum by default, can i complete it disable ?Hello,
I'm sorry about this complication.
Just go to the Options page, select "Momentum" tab on the left, uncheck "enable momentum" check-box and click "Save changes".
Have a nice day :)
- Firefox ユーザー 12082673 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This review is for Left Mouse Button only.
First of all, ScrollAnywhere works okay for simple websites and if this is what you're usually browsing, go for it. It'll make your life easier.
You can find several examples in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_e9rP--sug