5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- ak47wong によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価A very worthy rendition of Marc Boullet's original Scrollbar Anywhere extension. Thank you!
I love the tip you've provided on the "About this extension" page on how to get this working on addons.mozilla.org. I've applied the same technique to support.mozilla.org too.
- Firefox ユーザー 14061475 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great! Without this add-on I would be much less productive! Works on Gnome 3 on Linux with Firefox 60 without problems. Thanks a lot!
You can contact me on my support e-mail. Also make sure to check the description section with known bugs - for example that the add-on doesn't work on the mozilla pages (due to security). Also after installing the add-on you may need to refresh the pages to enable it.
Anyway I just tested it in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit) using default values (middle button) and it seems to work fine.
In cases like this it's usually something easy and obvious, or maybe some other add-on is using the middle mouse click event...
- donavan65 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Almost perfect but still 5 stars.When I enlarge any pic,then click to drag,then let go of mouse button image goes back to small/normal size.I would like to let go of button without image going back to default.Hope this makes sense and perhaps you can fix.
- Firefox ユーザー 12766830 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great addon. Could there be a toggle in the button to turn it on or off. Sometimes, it breaks some input box and it is a bit cumbersome to go into the addon settings to turn it on or off.
I will be releasing new version soon that will finally contains toggle switch in toolbar pop-up and toggle hot-key as well.
Until then, you can also setup also keys, that disables my add-on while being hold, like Ctrl or Alt or Shift. You can set it up in Options page.
I hope this helps for now.
Have a nice day :)
- Alex Folland によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It all started with Marc Boullet's "ScrollbarAnywhere" extension, many years ago. That extension only worked on Firefox, and stopped working a few times after new versions of Firefox were released. I tried switching to other browsers, but couldn't use them conveniently without that extension. I had a huge conversation about it on the Opera forums, tried a weak knockoff for Chrome, but nothing compared to the good old ScrollbarAnywhere. That is, nothing compared until ScrollAnywhere appeared! Now, this is exactly what I want! Juraj has done something amazing here, and forever saved the beautiful functionality I've missed from ScrollbarAnywhere. Thank you so much, Juraj!
- Jezze によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Just perfect! I mean nearly. ;)
The only tiny complain I have is when I'm using grab & drag and let the mouse button go (so that the page scrolls on its own) there is a noticeable stutter.
- Photon89 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Just registered here in order to rate this very useful extension and propose a feature.
I use it with a Thinkpad X200T convertible (stylus screen, no touch). I use the experimental left click option and it performs quite well. The only problem is just that when the cursor is not completely stopped while clicking on buttons inside websites (which are not text fields), the extension interprets the click as the beginning of a scrolling gesture and clicking fails. I have two proposals to tackle this problem:
1. An easy option to switch the extension on and off (a switch directly in the context menu of the extension's icon in Firefox's toolbar). I only use it in the tablet mode so I would like to switch it off in laptop mode.
2. An (adjustable) threshold of a minimum cursor speed which leads to the beginning of a scroll gesture. If the cursor is not fast enough, the mouse down event should be considered a click, not the beginning of a scrolling gesture.
But other than this minor problem the extension works very well!
- Firefox ユーザー 12912320 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great, really like the numerous settings. I'm using this on my Linux laptop which doesn't support OS-wide touchscreen scrolling yet, so this is perfect for Firefox.
- Firefox ユーザー 12583337 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I'm using this for my FF linux which doesn't support touch screen gestures yet. I'm using the experimental left click to scroll option seing how the touch only has that capacity in FF. It works more or less smoothly and alot of effort has been put into this extension. My only issue that to get left click scroll you have to sacrifice some of the ability to highlight. It would have been nice to have a non-keyboard centric way of disabling the scrolling, a button for the top bar for example.
- MacGivre によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Je retrouve la possibilité de pouvoir faire défiler une page avec ma souris sans utiliser les barres latérales ni la roulette.
C'est super agréable.
Néanmoins, quand je suis entrain de taper un commentaire Youtube, je ne peux pas cliquer dans une partie précédente de mon texte : mon curseur ne veut pas s'y insérer, je dois désactiver l'extension pour avoir de nouveau mon curseur repositionnable à souhait.