- 5 段階中 2 の評価USER-EXPERIENCEONLY によるレビュー (9日前)In windows 8.1 when capturing a large page, it runs roughshod on your memory and your computer will freeze up often requiring a reboot. Does not work on portable browsers that are not integrated into your OS. Slow to load, run and save an image.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18032245 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)I use this extension on every Browser that allows it. I have been a happy and satisfied "Awesome Screenshot" User for much longer than 3 years, during which it has made awesome contributions to my workflow!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価shredjward によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Flat out inferior to its' chrome counterpart. If I had no knowledge of this extension in chrome, I would probably rate 1 star because I'd find it next to worthless. However I hold the chrome version in such high regard that it actively raised my rating for this version of it.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ph によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)I hate this version of the extension, I can't record my screen without signing in? I can't change the video thumbnail. My video is automatically uploaded, I don't have the option to only save it locally. On the Awesome Screenshots website it shows other options available, like recording one tab only, or one window, but in Firefox and with Windows 10 Pro, I only have the option to record the Awesome Screenshot tab or the ENTIRE screen. This extension forces me to share information with Awesome Screenshot just to do something simple and basic with the extension. I'm guessing you then sell my information and make a lot of money doing it AT THE EXPENSE OF MY PRIVACY!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価HonestReviews によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)8-7-23 they changed the addon, it's no longer any good and they are trying to sell you something instead of working like it used to. had to switch to gofullpage
5-2-23: Same fault as all the other total screen saver addons-does not work with long pages on tor browsers, had to remove it.