Firefox ユーザー 14198838 によるレビュー
5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14198838 によるレビュー (5年前)
Really productive for me.Better than other similar add ons.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Samuel によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)I've made several attempts to use this addon. While it functioned, the results were unrecognizable. Some of the generated PDFs were just blank.
For anyone who'd like to save a webpage for future reference or to share it with someone while offline. This addon will be a waste of your time. Though this addon was a great idea, the execution was just horrendous.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Korwin によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Limited demo version of a paid tool available for purchase by subscription at pdfcrowd.com.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Andrew によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)I need a PDF of our tenants energy usage from KALORIMETA GmbH. This doesn't work, however the "PDF Mage" extension works correctly. This extension puts the login screen into a PDF ... which wasn't even displayed.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17699990 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)It not converting the page as it, but it seem to reload the page and take convert.. not what I want :/
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firas によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)I Give U 5 starts why Because It is doing exactly what it should / Easy to use / Fast / Perfect for saving webpages as PDF it is so simple to use, I haven't got a chance to read about the Extension
Many thanks Very pleased
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12855403 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)I have found this to consistantly save web pages as pdf files correctly without a hitch.
I would recommend it.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価firedoge によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Dont use this Addon!
1. It adds annoying watermarks to PDFs
2. It requires a server to process the PDFs, i.e. tracking, this is bad for your privacy!
3. It seems to add Spam links to search engine results (I got a P*rn link added as the first result of a SearX engine not displaying ads...)
Use this addon instead, it works perfectly and offline!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Axolotl によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Certainly functions, but does exactly what firefox print does while also forcing its own watermark on each page (which is very nicely not shown in their screenshot examples hm wonder why). Why would I want to continue using this?