- Seth によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価This certainly works, but unfortunately it appears to have a lot of performance issues. Even when not in use it can cause pages to stop responding.
It also doesn't provide any feedback when an invalid pattern is used etc.
- Firefox ユーザー 16107757 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Disappointing. Alternation with | doesn't work. Th extension's popup dialog hides half the page with useless controls when all I want is a functioning regex search.
- Firefox ユーザー 12417233 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価The idea is good, a much needed extension after Mozilla killed all regex addons, but it doesn't work.
On my updated waterfox, (foo|bar) only worked once, but it only matched "foo"
- Firefox ユーザー 7046564 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価The add-on doesn't fully work, and for as far as it does, is not very practical.
- I type in a regex and do 'search' but it doesn't always show the results it should. Oftenly it shows nothing in the result box, sometimes just one result where there are many more.
- The highlight function does find all matches. However, it would be nice if the page could jump to the first/next result, but that's probably what the search button is supposed to do.
- When using the highlight function without the 'global' flag, a result is that is not the first one may be highlighted, rather a random(?) one.
- It seems that this addon looks for matches in the html source code rather than the actual page. Therefore it also seems to match classnames, image paths etc. This is not great and the highlight function therefore has matches that can't be seen on the page!
It's a nice add-on, but could use some improvement!
- MikZ によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This extension desperately needs use instructions. I haven't worked out how to get it to highlight text in a webpage that matches a regular expression, which is what I want, and what I thought the description said it would do.
Perhaps I'm missing the point of this extension, but either it doesn't do what I want, or the UI is terrible. Sorry.
- evets90 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Couldn't wrap my head around how it works. The interface is confusing. I just want a way to CTRL + F a page and highlight results using regex. I couldn't figure out how to do it with this addon.
- ak2766 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I too was hoping to see the search terms highlighted in the page. I just installed it so I know I have the latest version. Dev says it highlights on the page but I'm looking at the search it found and looking at the section of the page where I can see the term I searched for - it is not highlighted!
I have to copy the text in the result field then use Firefox's search (ctrl+f) to highlight the search terms found.
Limited usefulness as it currently stands but with Firefox 57, this appears to be the best out there.
UPDATE: I visited the github link you posted in your reply but only saw the XPI file for Windows - will this also work on Linux? (I wonder why there isn't an option to reply to a developer response!)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Sorry for the inconvenience, it is neither your mistake or mine, I uploaded few updates since I published the add-on but lately the review system removed the updates and reverted to 1.0.0 version because of non-sense reasons. however you can download the latest version on the releases page on github https://github.com/Mohd-PH/RegexSearch/releases