Red Cats (green flavor) 6.1.0 要再起動
There can never be too many cats! Turn your Firefox into Firecat and enjoy browsing in the furry company. The theme also comes in the blue flavor.
Spice up your Cats with a few hacks - just add the respective code to your userChrome.css and restart Firefox. Note that the code should go BEFORE any other text you may find inside userChrome.css or it won't do the trick. Alternatively, use Stylish. Install the extension, click on the icon -> Write New Style -> Blank Style -> copy and paste the code.
Hack previews are available on the support forum.
1. Tabs on the bottom (Red Cats 5.8.0+)
Depending on whether your Bookmarks toolbar is hidden or shown, choose one of the two hacks in each pair.
- Red Cats native (built-in) tabs on bottom mode:
- For use with Classic Theme Restorer. If you're using CTR to put your tabs on the bottom, they will not be displayed correctly unless you apply one of these hacks:
2. Tabs on the bottom (old version, Red Cats 5.7.0)
Deprecated! Only for Red Cats 5.7.0. Do not use any of these if you're running Red Cats 5.8.0 and up.
- Built-in (no Classic Theme Restorer):
- For use with Classic Theme Restorer:
3. Small icons mode, with or without Classic Theme Restorer (Red Cats 6.0.0+):
4. Icons + text mode - for use with Classic Theme Restorer (Red Cats 6.0.0+):
5. Colorful selected tab (Red Cats 5.0.0+)
6. Compact Bookmarks Menu button (Red Cats 5.7.0+)
For Australis/Firefox 29+.
7. Old Back-Forward button (Red Cats 4.2.3+)
For those who're using Firefox 4+ and missing the Forward Cat.
SUPPORTED (THEMED) EXTENSIONS
AdBlock Plus, ChatZilla, Classic Theme Restorer (partially), Extension Options Menu, Go Up/Uppity, QuickNote, RestartFirefox, RSS Icon in Awesomebar, ScrapBook, Stylish, Throbber Restored, Themes Menu, Undo Closed Tab Button
- If you're using Firefox 2.x - 3.5.x., install version 4.2.4 of Red Cats.
- As of Firefox 3.6 beta, you cannot use Personas with 3rd party themes - switching to the default one is the only option. This is a Firefox limitation and it has nothing to do with the Red Cats theme.
Please do not post bugs, questions, suggestions and the like here in the comments. Contact me by email or visit the support forum.
If you like dogs and cats are not your cup of tea, or pink is your color of choice, I'm sorry but you'll have to find yourself another theme. Red Cats is targeted at cat lovers and only two editions of the theme exist: green and blue. PLEASE take it as a given that:
1. I absolutely DO NOT plan on releasing a pink/orange/gray version of the theme.
2. I absolutely DO NOT plan on releasing a dog/bird/rat version of the theme.
[Enh] Restyled the About pages
[Enh] Restyled the About Add-on window
[Enh] Restyled the Feed Subscribe page
[Fix] Images were missing in the About Private Browsing page
[Fix] A few fixes for the Options page
[Fix] A few fixes for the Stylish window
Lots of minor fixes and enhancements