5 段階中 3.9 の評価
5 段階中 3.9 の評価
- gk によるレビュー (25日前)5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent! I just created my FFox account so I could provide feedback for this plugin. It's now one of the 3-4 PI's I'll always use.
Needed something to print API docs for some libraries which had lots of extraneous menu items along the left, etc.
With this plugin, you've got the ability to select page elements (similar to using the browser "inspector" tools) and then hide/delete the ones you want. The best part is that it support "negative" selections, i.e. you can choose an element you want and delete everything except the one selected. Makes it easy to choose what to print.
- HM によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Best print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- Lib によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a great add-on and helpful for when I print articles or pages for use in class to limit the wasted paper. The latest version, though, has problems with the rendering of the format menu when changing text and layout. I hope that gets fixed in the next version. I am not sure if this is because I am on firefox beta. This add-on also functions better in chrome, generally, but I think these are due to limitations of firefox's print preview.
- pierre henri によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価J'ai une imprimante Epson ET-2756 avec laquelle je peux imprimer recto-verso. Cette option n'existe pas dans cette extension, alors que sous Opera cela fonctionne.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前After editing the page, click on the 'Preview' button and then click on the 'Print...' button to display the Firefox 'Print' dialog. Now click on the 'Preferences' button to display the Epson ET-2756 printer settings and check the 'Duplex(manuall)' checkbox.
- hmeade によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The instructions say to press the tool bar icon or right click > print edit we > print edit, in order to begin editing, then a blue badge appears. The blue badge does not appear, and nothing happens when I follow these steps. I could give more than one star if this add-on had at least SOME functionality...