5 段階中 3.8 の評価
5 段階中 3.8 の評価
- KarMiles によるレビュー (24日前)5 段階中 5 の評価Helps in organizing the chaos of tens of tabs open at any time. I would like more flexibility when it comes to colours (e.g. the currently open tab should be more distinct in dark mode). Overall great, though!
- kkc によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is much faster than Tree Stye Tabs, which was struggling and slowing down FF. In fact Power Tabs is instant on when you restart FF. I like the ability to group and set group names and colour code. All in all a great little extension that I would keep simple and not overload with other features. It is perfect as is. BTW, it does remember the groupings upon restart.
One change I would consider is the ability to colour code group titles directly in the sidebar instead of going into settings... although this is not really a problem.
Another is the ability to preview a webpage upon mouseover - the preview could be a full browser page or the Windows Desktop Taskbar type mouseover preview.
Why is this not a recommended extension!!!???
- Firefox ユーザー 15193893 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価There is a lot to like. It meets much of my needs and works well. but it misses one HUGE feature. When you restart Firefox, the tab arrangements are lost with restored tabs. They all go back to one group and you need to move them out yourself. This is just such a lacking feature that devalues things dramatically. Add this, and you are on to a winner.
- chtiland.com によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価It could a really good extension, but some features are really missing, like taking care of pined tabs and (multi account) container add-on. Hope it will be updated one day. So I remove it yet until next release.
- Firefox ユーザー 13563579 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価great addon, a perfect replacement of the former tab group. but still some bugs, when changing groups or create new tab, sometime will not hide other groups' tab, but show all the tabs; sometimes it works.
- Firefox ユーザー 14448099 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension makes managing a large number of tabs so much nicer. One suggestion: I think it would be nice to have an option to expand the active tab group in the sidebar when the active tab group is changed. I find that the utility of the key bindings for switching tab groups is drastically reduced because I have to click on the tab group to expand it after switching. Another alternative would be to introduce a new key binding to toggle the expanded/collapsed state of the current tab group. It would also be nice if there was some visual indication on the tab group about which tab group is active. I realize that the current tab is highlighted, but this isn't visible if the tab group is collapsed. Thanks for your excellent work!
- Firefox ユーザー 13707739 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Danny, thank you for PowerTabs and congrats! What a gem! Very nice.
First, it works like a charm.
Second, it is very lightweight.
I tested similar add-ons, and this is my choice!
It is the best way to hide + organize hidden tabs.
Please, few requests:
1) Add the option to work with pinned tabs, allowing to hide + organize + discard etc pinned tabs.
2) The "discard" function will be great with more granular control such "time (minutes)" to auto-discard, "don't discard playing tabs", "whitelisting", "discard pinned tabs" etc.
3) At FF' ContextMenu or TabMenu etc, add the option to open a page/link etc in a defined group.
- oxk4r によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Needs sync or automatic backup, because if there is a problem you'll lost everything.
Bold the active group in sidebar, should be a good idea, because is difficult identify it.
A window for reorganize, panorama style, would be very useful too, in my opinion.
For the rest, very good and very useful addon.
- Firefox ユーザー 13980211 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great overall addon to organize your tabs when you start to have too much of them (6/8+) : it uses the mostly unused horizontal space on the screen.
There are however some small issues that still bugs me :
* after restarting Firefox it can't remember in which group tabs was residing an puts them all in the first one
* the auto-assignment of tabs to groups is somewhat buggy : "Remember that choice" doesn't seem to work
- Firefox ユーザー 13948995 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This extension has a nice set of features, but suffers from too many problems to be usable for me:
- the search bar for tabs grabs the focus when creating a new tab
- the order of tab creation is changed: new sub tabs are created above the previous siblings
- closing a tab brings you to a seemingly random tab, not the next sibling
- Firefox operations are noticeably slowed
- it sometimes get confused, and the order of the tabs is not the same as in the top bar
- no drag and dropping tabs between windows
So, worth it if you really need the specific feature, avoid otherwise.
- Firefox ユーザー 11226744 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This addon is close to being perfect. The main, huge show-stopper for me is that there is no way to save (and it doesn't otherwise remember) my group organizations. There appears to be no way to make it remember which tabs I had in which groups. It needs some sort of session save function. Having to reorganize/regroup my tabs every time I close/re-open my browser makes it counterproductive for me to use this addon. However, if this issue is addressed, the addon will be absolutely perfect, I'd pay money for it, and would give it 100 stars.This seems to be a reoccurring bug. I've been trying to investigate it but I cannot reproduce it so I suspect it's a bug within Firefox itself as well. I'm not sure.
See also: https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/16 and https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/11
- piecevcake によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Where is the documentation? I am using simple tab groups and tree tabs, and used to use colorful tabs when it worked looking for a replacement for all 3, but can't see what your add-on does, and why/if it is better than them. Could you please provide a link to a page which explains exactly what your add-on does, user instructions, and any compatibility issues? If it is good I will revise rating. But app without instructions is just a big headache.The documentation on how to use the add-on is literally in the same page this is in. The rest is relatively straightforward since there's just straightforward groupings. I see no reason to state the obvious.
If you honestly feel like something is missing or needs documentation to understand then by all means please tell me what parts you found confusing enough to warrant excessive documentation.
- Timofey Sherudilo によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価A useful add-on. Though I cannot understand how "Always open in..." works. If I have domains assigned to groups, opening these domains from Bookmarks or the address bar opens them in the current group.
It seems that the 'Remember my decision" checkbox doesn't really remember it.That shouldn't be happening (at least, I can't repro it).
When you assign a hostname to a group and the current group differs from the assigned group of that hostname it should prompt you if you want to switch that tab to the assigned group (with an option to remember it for next time if you're really sure).
- user_254156 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Finally a worthy replacement to the Simple Tab Groups add-on.
I really like the minimalistic approach - no thumbnails and other not needed features, yet at the same time powerful with a lot of options to easily manage and automatically group your tabs.
The sidebar is also a really welcome addition which eases the navigation between tabs and eliminates the need for a separate addon.
Truly a great addon.
- Skye によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価After Quantum killed off Tab Groups I've been waiting for a similar extension to take its place. It doesn't have all the features that TG had to offer, but I recognize that it's the limitation of Quantum's current state rather than it not being a feature that the creator had forgone.
Overall it's great and I'm looking forward to future updates.