- Firefox ユーザー 14978076 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価okay
i tested it, this is what i want.
now i'm ready to leave my old ff version 55
but, i request a toolbar with on/off for every function , image, video, like the old prefbar
1 click is better than click+slide+click
thanks a lot
- Firefox ユーザー 13432135 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This has become a critical device for me lately, as I have been forced to do extensive research and surfing using my $10/GB mobile data service for some weeks now. Very easy to adjust the restrictions as circumstances dictate- I can instantly maximize them when doing lots of sifting and perusal on high-data vampire sites like Twitter, then minimize them when I encounter valuable material that I must fully document/read (or whenever I feel the need to look at furry/anime porn--can't do that while blocking all images and such, hehehe).
I salute Firefox's many innovative extension makers for their labor-intensive gifts to mankind!
- Steve によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価3 Days and 12 Different "Flash" extensions,
and yet I could not for the life of me fix the
"Flash Missing" screen, DESPITE downloading and Re-Downloading the Official updated version of Adobe Flash!! It just COULD NOT be fixed...no matter what!!!
THEN...Comes along Jeremy Schomery and his most WONDEFUL Extension: "Policy Control". As soon as I flicked the switch which was originally switched to the off position to the ON position - the Flashless (is that even a word?) website reloaded and what I saw was purely AMAZING!! My Flash Came Back!! Thank you Jeremy Shcomery for this most wonderful of functional and working, but not complicated Extensions!
- Firefox ユーザー 13821586 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I blocked images and videos, downloading time of the websites dramatically dropped. Really thanks for this lightweight and simple extension. It helped me to have a fresh reading experience.
- Firefox ユーザー 13605188 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I truly like the fact that this extension allows one to set detailed policies instead of just allowing or blocking an entire site.
However I wish I could use wild-cards, such as '*' when white-listing web sites.
The reason for this desire is that it seems that after restarting Firefox and visiting Youtube, I am frequently unable to watch a video until I white-list xmlhttprequests for a hosts such as
I wish I could just I could white-list *.googlevideo.com once and for all. (The very large number of potential host names probably is a security measure.)